Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2008, 10:02 PM

Hannah becomes the BIG sister to Fiona

I promised myself I wouldn't go OTT so here's the last few pictures for now.

My 'baby' Hannah just seems huge now Fiona is here. Doesn't seem 5 mins since I was thrilled she had teeth - now she's got biceps. Anyway here are the sisters getting to know each other. Big thanks to Aunty Rach for the swing chair.

Love this one - Hannah's like the cat that got the cream

Getting the hang of it

'Face off' - Will Fiona be as strong willed as Hannah ????

Kisses

Hannah helping - Dummies are new to us. Fiona LOVES them but we're just playing it by ear in case it confuses the early days of feeding.

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Thats what ''big sisters'' are for. She's doing a grand job there.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Awww they are both beautiful!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Aww, I was hoping you would post pics of Hannah with Fiona, I think she is going to enjoy being the big sis. You must be so proud to have 2 such beautiful daughters.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Awwwww lovely pics Phil,aren't they just adorable,xxxxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Aw she's a natural! please do go over the top we want more pics!!

Your right about her seeming big to you when we brought Ewan home even the Cats seemed enormous!

Re: Dummies It shouldn't affect the feeding in my experience.. all 3 having had dummies no problems. Its funny Not having to hide it from the midwife now!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Two beauties together Phil

Hannah you and your new little sister are so like each other and it is lovely to see both of you in these pictures, you take good care of Fiona, by doing this I am sure this is a great help to your Mummy and I am sure your Mummy appreciates your help you are such a special big sister.
When my daughter was young my MIL did not agree with me giving her a dummy, but as I pointed put to her , her daughter did not give her son a dummy and he sucked his thumb till he was about 7 or 8 despite all deterents , A dummy can be removed and a thumb cannot, so I would not worry about it.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm legging up and down the stairs just now.

Waaah waah waah - asleep, Waaah waah waah - asleep, Waaah waah waah - asleep, Waaah waah waah - asleep

Karen's kipping for the next few hours then she'll be awake to feed her.

I don't remember this......
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Two beauties together Phil

Hannah you and your new little sister are so like each other and it is lovely to see both of you in these pictures, you take good care of Fiona, by doing this I am sure this is a great help to your Mummy and I am sure your Mummy appreciates your help you are such a special big sister.
When my daughter was young my MIL did not agree with me giving her a dummy, but as I pointed put to her , her daughter did not give her son a dummy and he sucked his thumb till he was about 7 or 8 despite all deterents , A dummy can be removed and a thumb cannot, so I would not worry about it.
Thanks. I'll show this to Hannah tomorrow. She's asleep in my bed just now with Karen
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Some people seem to think that dummies/bottles can confuse the babies who are being breast fed.....but i have been working with children for 20 years and have never met a confused baby! They seem to pick up very quickly the differences between the two and the type of sucking that is needed for each one.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >