Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Jade Staffy female

Meet Jade

Jade is a 2-year-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is looking for a new home because her previous owner took on a fulltime job which meant she was being left home-alone for up to nine hours a day.

Jade is a very gentle, sweet-natured and sociable dog who is friendly with everyone she meets including children of all ages. She can be left alone for a few hours without problems although craving company she would prefer to find a home where someone is around for most of the day. She is well-behaved, toilet trained, travels well in the car, knows all the usual commands and is responsive. She's not too keen on other dogs and will ignore them providing they ignore her. She has an excellent recall and enjoys her daily hour long off-lead walks in the park. She also loves to play fetch and playing with toys in general, tennis balls are a firm favourite.

Jade is extremely affectionate and adores being stroked and cuddled, and snuggling up on the sofa with you. An intuitive and intelligent girl she bonds strongly and is very loyal. She would happily live with children and/or a cat who is confident around dogs. Her new family will have owned dogs before, will be knowledgeable about Staffys and will have plenty of time on their hands to shower this beautiful girl with all the love and attention she deserves.

Jade is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 07:25 PM
She is stunning, I hope she finds her forever home very soon.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 07:38 PM
She's a beauty...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh she is lovely! Good look sweetie. x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Aw if she liked other dogs and I knew if she liked kids or cats, I'd take her...she's lovely.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 08:57 PM
She is such pretty girl, I'd love to give her a home if I was closer. I hope she finds her forever home really soon.

Heidi
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Aw if she liked other dogs and I knew if she liked kids or cats, I'd take her...she's lovely.
She would happily live with young children and cats but would prefer to be the only the dog in the household
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 06:13 AM
What a stunning looking girl she is!
I hope she finds her new home soon x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Now she is one stunning SBT..........I am sure someone will love her forever. Hope she gets a home soon xxxxxxxxxx
jang
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-04-2008, 09:07 PM
She's lovely, hope she soon finds a home.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >