Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:22 PM

How do you really know

I was visiting my sister earlier , And asked where my nephew was she said he is up in his room mopping about He has a crush on a girl she says , but he does not know if she likes him in the same way
So i went upstairs to ask him how he was and he said i feel sick , I cant eat , and i cant stop thinking about this girl i really like ,And i find myself wondering what she is doing with her day , And he said but i dont know if she likes me , So i said have you asked her ,An he replied no way , So i said well how will you ever find out if you dont to which he said do you think she likes me , and i said well how does she act around you and he said she talks to me on the bus to school , and texts me every other day , And always seems pleased to hear from me when i call her ,And we talk for ages on the phone , But tells her friends that im just a friend , so what do you think , And do you know i could not answer him as i didnt know myself as i never know when some one just likes me just as a friend or if they are flirting , unless they actually say im attracted to you , or ask me out which does not happen very often
So i would appreciate people views on this so maybe i can tell my nephew so he has a better indication

thanks xxdk
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Awwww bless - talk on the phone for hours!!

How old are these two then Dk?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
Awwww bless - talk on the phone for hours!!

How old are these two then Dk?
He is 15 and she is 14 , young love eh but saying that he is very mature for his age xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:45 PM
I felt for him and i was so embarressed that i couldnt tell him if she felt the same way or if i even thought she did ,As i wouldnt have a blooming clue if it was me i would just think they were being polite or friendly , I need them to ask me out before i get the hint ,AS it doies not happen very often and when it does there jerks or weirdos xxdk
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
He is 15 and she is 14 , young love eh but saying that he is very mature for his age xxdk
Oh thats sweet - i remember it well

Thing is Dk, if you really do like someone, you can't control the feelings(i can't even do it now at 33, and find myself going 'how did this happen' or 'it wasn't meant to be like this'.
I have to say though that if i 'like' someone like that i get myself in a right state, and there is nothing worse than feeling like that and not knowing how the other person feels.

But there is only one way to find out - he's got to ask her, or start dropping some hints

Bless his heart, tell him i know how he feels - i was like this not so long ago actually and the worst thing was i didn't want to say anything because i didn't want to get hurt. Its not a nice feeling. Big hugs to him. x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:52 PM
He says she told his friend she finds him attractive and very funny , But he does not believe his friend as he is a bit of a joker , I guess he is going to have to bite the bullet and ask her out but he is very shy , I have never known him to get into a state like this , Ive beeen like this myself a few times not able to eat or sleep for thinking about someone i like , but they were just being friendly Im glad i didnt tell this person i was really interested though i did tell them i was very attracted to them but i mistook there friendlyness for flirting ,xxdk
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 07:59 PM
oh heck - thats a problem then if he's shy hey? Can he not write her a letter or something

Or send her a 'special christmas card' - or god, i don't know!
Bless him. I do know how he feels - i really do! x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
oh heck - thats a problem then if he's shy hey? Can he not write her a letter or something

Or send her a 'special christmas card' - or god, i don't know!
Bless him. I do know how he feels - i really do! x
Me too , i suggested he text her , poor kid , xxdk
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 10:45 PM
why doesn't he do that then?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 10:51 PM
I think he is a fraid incase she is just wanting to be friends xxdk