Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 02:07 PM

Poor Boobah!!!!!!!!!

Kizzy isn't very happy at the moment as she got beat up the other day there Now the furry fiend who decided to have a nibble on her foot was none other than wee Paddy So she is def feeling sorry for herself,she says he is nothing but a wee bully Anyone else got a wee dog ruling the big ones,
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Poor Kizzy - Max knows how she feels!

Murphy is terribly bossy and a trouble maker, whilst all Max wants is a quiet life!

He will shove Max aside to get to his food bowl and Max will just stand their looking perplexed. If I hear a commotion in the kitchen, it will be Murphy headbutting Max because he won't play!

However, I don't think Max realises that soon Murphy will be as big as him, and he can boss him right back!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 02:26 PM
I can well imagine what it's like,Kizzy tippy toes around Paddy most of the time.The look on her face when she does it is soooo funny,it's a look as if she is saying eek it bites, Mind you she doesn't give him his own way all the time as she always eats first,typical woman eh?
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 03:13 PM
That's the way it should be!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Poor kizzy , big hugs ,hope she feeling better soon, beau is always trying to bully skye ,but she a big softey and lets her away with it,but lady puts in in her place quite often , xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Poor kizzy , big hugs ,hope she feeling better soon, beau is always trying to bully skye ,but she a big softey and lets her away with it,but lady puts in in her place quite often , xxdk
Funny how they all find their way.My Asta the youngest doesn't like Kizzy being too boisterous and gives her a telling off all the time, she never gets into anything with Paddy though,xxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Aww bless her! Maddy is the bully in our house and she is the biggest aswell, but everything has to be her way or she throws a wobbler and sulks!
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm afraid it's the cat who's the bully in this house - he terrifies all of them!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Aww bless her! Maddy is the bully in our house and she is the biggest aswell, but everything has to be her way or she throws a wobbler and sulks!