Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
whippet lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2007, 04:00 PM

Molly 9months old

Molly is the only hand strip i do can you advice me if she looks ok. she 1st came at 6months old got a little coat out with a coat king. This time got a lot more. The owners told me that they had her spayed when she was 7months old. Im am right in saying that this will make her coat more woolly and might make her coat hard to strip.

Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
She looks great, but yes having had her spayed her coat will develop into a woolly fleece and will make handstripping very difficult. You may be able to carry on stripping for another year but you will find it increasingly difficult and you will have to warn her owners of what lies ahead!
Becky
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2007, 04:38 PM
i think she looks lovely
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2007, 04:45 PM
think I may have seen her on another forum, nice work well done she may get away with her coat after spaying as the particolours don't seem to suffer as bad as the solids with wooly coats, time will tell though.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2007, 06:24 PM
You have done a superb job! Its will take you much longer if she is spayed and you may find it difficult, and it may well be painful for her too, I would reccommend you charge accordingly for the time and effort it takes you if you think its a viable proposition.
Dawn.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
What a brilliant job! I am bringing Charlie down right now to be done!