Our sister sites
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:06 PM

What do you consider "TOO MUCH"

Alright Everyone, Maybe you guys can help me! In your OPINIONS
This is meant for Humor only!
What do you consider "TOO MUCH" when you go to a pet store or look online for dog stuff, or maybe out and about.

My "too much" moment was over the summer when they come out with the dog bathing suits. The bathing suits werent the big deal, it was the bra top which on us holds are "girls, lol" so whats it hold on them? They dont have them, I think it looks crazy, lol. A little tank top made out of spandex would have been fine, but NOPE! They had to take it to the extreme

Whats some of yours or have you seen something that made you say to yourself "NOW COME ON!"

I even know a woman who had a baby stroller and she'd stroll the dog around, it never got to walk or run, that was another moment I was saying "PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT SEEING THIS!!"

(I thought this would be fun to hear everyones opinions! )
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:26 PM
There was a woman at Dorset Steam Festival with a dog in a pink babies pram sign written with her dogs name ....definalty OTT
But the worse was a link some one put on here, cant remember what it was for but remember thinking how stupid
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh dear lord!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:56 PM
The most ridiculous I've seen was a Rottie wearing aleather jacket like his owner and a Medalion !!!!!

He didn't look too impressed...lol
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Im glad I'm not the only one that has these experiences!! I was looking online last night and do you know the things you lay in the floor for a newborn that dangle over there head for them to smack and giggle at??!

Yes, your thinking right, they have them for dog!

Look at this!!!

Let me know what you think of this!!! LOL

(any of you who have one this is not meant to make fun of you, but to make fun of whoever thought of it in the first place! )
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Actully I've been recommended one of them apparently it works very well! I suppose it's each to their own. I'm not a fan of dressing dogs up or walking them around in strollers unless they are old and infirm but would like the time outside but anything that keeps the pups amused is fine in my book!
Not sure how long it would last mind!
Becky
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Too much? Anything that does not perform a necessary function...... so anything for veterinary reasons, or weather protection for the elderly dog, or safe toys, are ok. Otherwise not.
Hmmm...... a Dally puppy would have that dangly thing in pieces before you could turn round nice theory though!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:15 AM
We got a horse and dog supplies catalogue the other day, full of very practical supplies etc and I was very impressed until I turned the last page and found "Dog Strollers" in either pink or blue for £50!!

What's the point? I know you can use them for elderly/infirm dogs, but the weight limit on these was hardly anything, so they're obviously not meant for older dogs
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Little coats with hoods are too much imo. I once saw a jack russel with a turtleneck sweater who looked really cute though.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 01:07 PM
I hate to see dogs in clothes as well. but I have to say Bron looked nice modelling her pink duffle coat. No we didnt buy her one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >