Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 06:11 PM

Off to the New Forest...

Have booked to spend a long weekend in the New Forest. Initially my nieces and the boys, now oh wants to come So looking forward to spending some quality time together. Hope to take them horse riding, cycling and swimming, and lots of walks with the boys. ( just hope I start to feel better )
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Ooh can I come I'm so envious of you, I just love the New Forest, have you been before, if you get a chance go to Burley, it's a lovely little village and the ponies walk along the path and road, there's a couple of places you can get a cuppa and bite to eat and probably at this time of year horse drawn cart rides that go from the pub car park, that must be one of my favourite places to go in the whole world
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Have fun darling - hope you feel better soon xoxox
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Have a great time and hope you feel better real soon
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Sounds like fun and hard work all in one Trace I hope you have a wonderful time
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 01:11 PM
I live down in the New Forest, cant beat it, I love living down here Hope you have a lovely time
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Some prime time with your family sounds just like the right recipe to cheer you up! Do hope you feel more like your old self soon. :smt058
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Sounds like fun! When lil man has had his jabs I think I'm going to go away for the weekend - just me and him! Let us know how your weekend away goes, take your camera!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Back and we have had a wonderful weekend, the girls loved it the boys loved it and I am shattered but happy

Had Harvey at the vet Saturday am as we thought he had been stung by a wasp first thing in the morning and was acting strange ( turned out not to be )

Weather was brill, have walked our little legs off, swam our little arms off, and eaten all the naughty things

Have taken some pics and will post later -

If you fancy staying down there anytime and want some info please ask - very dog friendly

So back to catch up on all the posts, but want to say how sorry i was to read about Lucy the cavalier that was knocked down and killed - aged 13 - so unfair to be taken like that at her age
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Sounds as if you had a great time Tracy, what area did you stay? Cant wait to see the pics!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >