Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 05:21 AM

Morning, morning...

Morning one and all. Raining and dark here this morning and to top it off I'm doing extra hours for the boss til Thursday. Means I'll get a 1/2 off in the near future though. It's a favour to him so agreed Soft touch me!
Anyway, I can't possibly compete with Vicki's gem so have decided to give you all 'wise words for the day'. Here's today's...

'You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.' - Steven D. Woodhull
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 06:02 AM
good morning all

not a good one here as still dark and very wet. have got the dog walker booked today for blackie so thats one less chance of getting wet. in a rush today as got to go and do some paperwork in town.

also going granny sitting tonight to let mum get out for the evening. just feel at the moment like i am a hamster running round but not getting anywhere.

have a good day all

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Morning Sue, hope the day isn't too hectic
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all, dull overcast and wet here , things are very quiet here without the little parrot this morning, there was no morning squawk to great me when I got up I had to make do with being jumped on by a wet Jack hope you all have a good one
Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Morning Jackie,morning all wet and horrible here today.Road walking for Ollie and me this morning.
Over to mums today taking Joel 5 yr old Grandson with me as Great Nanny hasn't seen him in quite a while as this is the first time Dads been allowed to have him for any length of time,haven't told her yet hope she likes her surprise as she wasn't too well at the weekend.
Have a good day all.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Guten Morgen!
Well I'm not ashamed to say that my dogs only got a short walk this morning. Amazing, yesterday I was walking them in t-shirt and Crocs today back to wellies and not quite waterproofs
Anyway, glad I did walk them early, they are muck spreading the field I usually walk round. The smell I am slowly getting used to lol!
Becky
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Morning Jackie and all, Not raining at the moment but it has been and will be again soon by the look of the sky Oh well I'll have to just play with these puppies then instead of doing some more washing
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Jackie, morning all, dull overcast and wet here , things are very quiet here without the little parrot this morning, there was no morning squawk to great me when I got up I had to make do with being jumped on by a wet Jack hope you all have a good one
Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Jackie,morning all wet and horrible here today.Road walking for Ollie and me this morning.
Over to mums today taking Joel 5 yr old Grandson with me as Great Nanny hasn't seen him in quite a while as this is the first time Dads been allowed to have him for any length of time,haven't told her yet hope she likes her surprise as she wasn't too well at the weekend.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Guten Morgen!
Well I'm not ashamed to say that my dogs only got a short walk this morning. Amazing, yesterday I was walking them in t-shirt and Crocs today back to wellies and not quite waterproofs
Anyway, glad I did walk them early, they are muck spreading the field I usually walk round. The smell I am slowly getting used to lol!
Becky
Morning Becky
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Morning Jackie and all, Not raining at the moment but it has been and will be again soon by the look of the sky Oh well I'll have to just play with these puppies then instead of doing some more washing
Morning Kath, puppy play, you lucky thing.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Morning all...

Lots of light rain, so Murphy has to be taken out under a brolly, as he is scared of the drops

Did our usual meander to feed the chickens and now the tykes are sound asleep!

Off to do some housework, then must ring up to get pet insurance sorted for the pup. Have taken the KC's free 6 week insurance, but at £37 a month, it's a bit steep to keep!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Morning Jackie, Morning all
dull as dishwater here today but never mind athere is a positive in it that it'll soften up the ground to help us remove the rest of the fence and fence posts ready for the new fence to be put in on Saturday

Work is very quiet at the moment so it gives me a chance to catch up with the Dogsey goings on

Take care all xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >