Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Results

Had a letter from Doctor Surgery to say my Blood Tests results were back & to make an appointment to see the Doctor to discuss them - As I also had an X-ray done too I thought I would wait for that Letter & make the appointment all in one go! Anyway I rang the Docs Surgery to see if the X-ray result was back.........."oh yes" said the receptionist "you should have had a letter" I explained that I had had one relating to Bloods - "Must have forgotten to tick the X-ray Box too" I stayed calm but that said that has wasted 4 days so I asked to make an appiontment - " No, you have to ring as normal at 8.30 in the morning to see if any appointments..............so we shall see

My other point is, I do not want to see the Doctor who sent me for tests, do I have to?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Good luck with the results,is it your own Doctor if not I would think you could see your own Doctor,after all they should all be able to understand and read to you your test reults.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:35 PM
My Doctir was on Holiday when I had appointment so I saw another Doctor in the Practice, did not like her at all, she asked if I was new to Practice( been there since 1990) just not one to go to Docs very often, but the one thing which really annoyed me was she asked me if I Smoked, I have never Smoked, she did not believe me..............
Will ensure I see my Doc
Bit nervous - but they would have still asked to see me if results were okay wouldn't they?