Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 11:08 AM

Stolen pup!!!!!!!

Just been for a walk with Diesel and my daughter, on the way we saw a poster, Staff x Boxer pup stolen "out of the arms" of the owner, 2 guys who then got into a silver car and drove off!!!!!!!!!!!

I was having such a good day til then and will certainly be keeping a very close watch on D when we are out and about, although he is not a little pup anymore he is so friendly to anyone and everyone and this is my worst nightmare.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOGS UNATTENDED EVER!!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 08:22 PM
that is shocking those poor owners not to mention hw frightened that little puppy must be . i only pray the owners manage to get it back and i pray that those responsible for such a horrible act have at least got the wit to look after the puppy ie(feed it and treat it kindly) but anyone that would stoop that low to obtain a dog in the first place i very much doubt they will be bothered to put its well fare 1st .
thats so sad
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 08:39 PM
This is terrible

What evil b****ards would do such a thing....

I will certainly be more on the lookout, by the sound of things dog-napping is on the increase all over the country!

I do hope he/she gets her dog back, they must be distraught.