Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 05:46 PM

OMG.....Totally amazing

this is a bit long so bare with me.................

With Molly getting older i want to take care of her the best i can. Even more so now, as i'm aware she feels the cold like she never did before and likes to be really comfy in bed....since we moved to the IOW Molly goes swimming most days. On weekends we like to go on really long walks with a pit stop at one of the many dog friendly Pubs for lunch or Coffee and Cake.
During these breaks and the walk back to the car, i've notice Molly has started to shiver. Now we have thought about taking a towel along on every walk with me or stopping our very enjoyable pitstops. but carrying a wet towel for four miles is no fun and the pub lunches are fun......so i thought i'd get her a little woolie jacket to wear at the pub and then walking home..........but i found this instead.............
Equafleece...... it came within two day's of ordering and dispite the fact i'd been told it would keep her dry WHILST she swim i didn't believe it...... until i took her coat off in the car and she was bone dry!! and i mean totally dry!!! she was toastie warm and just had wet ears and feet. it covered right down to the base of her tail, it didn't ride up during the walk and she swim in the sea. the coat it's self was wet on the outside and dry inside yet it is just fleece so it didn't hinder her movements. i am totally amazed at how well this product has worked. like many owners totally batty about their dogs i've spent a fortune over the years on gimmicks and rubbish products. but i shall be buying one of these for all my dogs next payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly modelling her new fleecey jumper.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2007, 05:47 PM
hehe... just gotta save up her pocket money for the snorkel and goggles now eh
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I use equafleece for my dogs and they are awesome!
Becky
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 06:13 PM
I truly believe equafleece sweaters saved the life of my GSD - FABULOUS things!!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
hehe... just gotta save up her pocket money for the snorkel and goggles now eh
she got some Doggles for Xmas from a daft aunt in the US. but she doesn't like them much.......
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 07:04 PM
That sounds brilliant, and she looks good too Don't think she is too impressed with the goggles though
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 07:06 PM
That looks superb! What a brilliant idea - money well spent if you ask me....
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Toby you should talk your mummy into buying you one it keeps the mud off real good..................
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Toby you should talk your mummy into buying you one it keeps the mud off real good..................
I think i may have to get him one.....he would love it
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I think i may have to get him one.....he would love it
I'm going to order Gracie a green one tomorrow and then once i get the others down here they'll all have one. they are a little more expensive than a standard dog coat but well worth it i think....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >