Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:37 PM

son injured at footy match

Gareth had another footy match today against the A team whiteheads and what a bunch of nasty players they fowled our boys terribly poor luke got struck down 3 times with nasty injuries,and what made it worse was there coach was telling the two of his players which other side players to knock of poor luke was one and the other was gareth he said see the one with the blonde hair get him next well i had it on vid,second half of game got worse there coach shouting nows your chance well next thing i see is gareth being kicked in the face he didnt half go to ground he was screaming i dropped everything and ran across to him his coach was pouring water over his face and then carrried him of the pitch i told the coach what was going on and he said have you got it on tape i said yes he said can i have it well the match was stopped and my camera film thingy has been taken to the board of football asscociation for looking at i said its all on there what has been said ive never been so disgutsed in my life poor gareth has a tidy black eye all his left side of his face is so swollen hes in bed laying down with the boys well im not letting this drop it was a cruel game of football
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:42 PM
OMG poor Gareth!!! Hope he is OK, poor lad.

The FA should do something ASAP, this is totally unacceptable at any level but at this level Child Protection/Welfare comes in - there are people within the FA to deal with this and each club are advised to have their own Child Welfare Officer.

I am stunned, I hope Gareth is not too shaken by this, and doesn't dampen his love of the game. Sending him lots of get well wishes XXXX
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:46 PM
What a horrible thing to happen!
Hope you get something sorted out, or tell that "coach" I'll be over with a Hurly! (look up Hurling on Google, the Hurly is the big stick!!!!!)
Let us know what happens... hope Gareth is ok.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:46 PM
OMG poor Gareth, I too hope he is ok and hope you can get some justice for this, what an outrage they are just children and the coach is teaching them things like this!! I am not suprised you are mad I would be!

Lots of love to Gareth hope he is up and about playing footie for us all soon
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:47 PM
aww thanks trish yes we have a child ware officer on board with us and they saw everything that was going on but beings i had it all on vid it makes our case for disqulaifing the other side it was a real nasty game and there was no need for it poor gareth didnt know where he was it was so awful to see him on the floor crying,i can still see it now and me running across the pitch i dropped everything i was holding and just ran to him,after about 10mins his coach asked did he want to go back on and he said yes they checked him to make sure he was alright and he carried on playing,i have explained to him that he will get injured through playing but i didnt expect this sort of behavouir it was nasty
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:52 PM
aww thank you deccy i felt like slapping there coach myself mind you i forgot i was a lady when i confronted him horrible coach you dont teach nastyness when playing a game as soon as i find out anything will let you all know but im not going to let it drop

aww thank you zuba hes alright just got a lovely shiner which hes proud of he said best footballers always get hurt but mine is a good one i dont know who was more frighend him or me but he was back up in the second half which only lasted 15mins
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Ooh thats awful Jenn, poor Gareth I hope that they can see what a nasty piece of work that coach is and hope he gets banned from ever being a coach again Give Gareth a big kiss and cuddle from me and Rhianna xxxxxx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:54 PM
aww thank you foxy he was a nasty coach fancy teaching kids to fowl other players in such a bad way it was horrible it was like a war on the field through injuries aww i will pass on your hugs and kisses to gareth
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 04:54 PM
It looks like that other team didn't have the skills to stop Gareth and Luke within the rules Jenn

I hope Gareth and Luke are OK now and it hasn't dampened his love of football
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:58 PM
aww thanks rob gareth and luke are the top players on field and you could see the coach starting to panick when we were 1 goal up and then he started giving hand signals out to his players and then started shouting them but i had it all on vid i was so shocked to hear and see this kind of behavouir,i doubt this will put gareth of he said hes been injured like a proper football player and that cheered him up hes one little tough welsh cookie nothing will keep him down
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >