Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 11:24 AM

Hollie on her collar

I have been walking Hollie on her stop-pull harness for a few months - had to revert back to harness walking after she was attacked as she seemed to lose her confidence and forgot some training.

I have just walked her on just her collar - she was perfect!!!! No pulling at all, don't count the lunge at the cat under a bush!

I am so happy, she trotted along happily by my side, just like our happy, confident Hollie used to!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Well done!

Isn't it lovely when you progress further in training, you should be very proud of both of you!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 12:18 PM
aww this is brilliant news well done hollie youve done your mum proud aint it nice when they walk lovely,i have shiloh on a full harness cos he pulls alot so i have had to re use the canny with him and hes walking alot better the pulling as slowed down really well hopefully he will soon realize he dosent have to pull
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Thankyou Ozzysmom and bluemerle lover, I do feel proud and I think Hollie does too - keep getting a look that sort of says "I did it Mum!"
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 02:51 PM
aww dont you just love it when they give you that look makes you feel all excited inside