Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 02:18 PM

Old lady T!

Took Takara to a doggy park today. Dogs must be onlead (though some aren't) but it's very popular. We were on our way home as she was pulling me off my feet, her idea is, it's a park, I should be offlead. As we were walking back through (past the dog aggressive Sharpei that wanted to eat Takara), we met a 13 week old Border Collie (black white and tan) called Griff.
He was SO gorgeous! He kept jumping on Takara and wanting to play and barking at her.

Takara surprised me because usually that's what she's like but this time she walked along completely ignoring him, not even looking at him and eventually when he kept jumping on her and nipping at her to play she turned and growled at him!

I apologised to Griff's owner and said that usually she would be the same and want to play but she has PMT but I was so surprised by her old lady attitude! It's exactly what Sally was like with Takara when she was jumping all over her!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 02:19 PM
what goes around, comes around
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 02:25 PM
LOL so true! So true!