Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 04:00 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Wednesday

Morning all,
Just been woken by the most almighty stink.... Deags has had an accident........again. Second day in a row now, spent the last 10 minutes cleaning up, took them both into the garden and changed her bed for a thick blanket and back into their beds....kotas tummy wasn't great either but not sure what,s going on.....either they have both eaten or drunk something bad or they have had a bit of a bug...can't be their dog food as it is dry biccies, an old sack...oooo not sure
Anyway not worth going back to sleep now, only had a couple of hours, good job i can stay home today
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all,
Just been woken by the most almighty stink.... Deags has had an accident........again. Second day in a row now, spent the last 10 minutes cleaning up, took them both into the garden and changed her bed for a thick blanket and back into their beds....kotas tummy wasn't great either but not sure what,s going on.....either they have both eaten or drunk something bad or they have had a bit of a bug...can't be their dog food as it is dry biccies, an old sack...oooo not sure
Anyway not worth going back to sleep now, only had a couple of hours, good job i can stay home today
So sorry! When I came home yesterday I met that same stink so I commiserate....With wee dog it is just the upset re collie..Calm and quiet here, for now. Love the early hours for that. Wee dog is a little unsettled but it will take time is all. A big meaty bone works wonders.. Very very tired indeed so a quiet day ahead. I have a list of work; two white newborn baby sets.... at least two lacy delicate white Christening hats, lavishly ribboned ( I only had one yesterday and two ladies wanted it...), a sunhat, an Irish rainbow hat..My first customer was a man raving about jam he had bought and that he wanted more of the same... pineapple and orange marmalade. A lot of returning customers...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 06:13 AM
griiff; just posted for you on yesterday's thread,,, just was too exhausted last night and glad it is sorting.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 06:18 AM
morning Rosebud, you try and rest up today...if you are tired you need the rest
My mum will be o.k, she is a tough old bird Lol
Just trying to decide on the vet or not and i think i will have to take deags first anyway as kota is too much of a loon to deal with on my own and i will need to see if the vet wants her sedating first....groan
it is cold and wet here this morning so i am in a foul mood Lol
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
morning Rosebud, you try and rest up today...if you are tired you need the rest
My mum will be o.k, she is a tough old bird Lol
Just trying to decide on the vet or not and i think i will have to take deags first anyway as kota is too much of a loon to deal with on my own and i will need to see if the vet wants her sedating first....groan
it is cold and wet here this morning so i am in a foul mood Lol
((HUGS)) I am fine; have learned the art of splurging all my strength one day then taking time out. It is the pattern with the M.E and I am happy with that and I have work for my hands abed and books from our wonderful Mobile Library . Could not bear to be useless for my family so this is vital for my emotional and mental health.. Hope the dog is OK; try plain boiled rice with a little chicken stock for flavour and immodium works well many say. Old saying " This too shall pass..." or Shakespeare " Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.."
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Morning griff and Rose and all who follow.
Wet here this morning hope it dries up have loads of washing to do.
Have to go out today and do what I should of done yesterday get cards for Gorden and a pressie goodness knows what though.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Good morning everyone, full of aches and pains this morning must take some ibuprofen, touch of gout too!

Sorry to hear the dogs have upset tummies Griff and Rose, I wonder if Amber will too when I get her out on the green. I hate cleaning up wet ones so I always take Kitchen roll along as well as the poop bags.

Lynn hope you manage to find something nice for Gorden for his birthday tomorrow and your anniversary.

Try and have a good day all, God Bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Morning all. Was very wet here but stopped now. Still not that cold though. How about something for the garden Lynn. Could be anything, something to grow or use in the garden. Gloves for gardening maybe. Oh well must away and keep my mind busy. Have a good day all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Off to find the right yarns for my new stock.. the digger has started so ear plugs in.. good luck Lynn and belated congratulations... wonderful achievement is that. Family and I gave up presents years ago thankfully.. we are enough gift for each other we reckon..
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you manage to find something for Gordon Lynn

Poor you Griff hope their tummies get better now.

Enjoy your lazy day Rosebud I expect you will have some nice things produced by the end.

Same here Brenda, very wet but warm. It is still tipping down so walk will have to wait.

Good morning Moyra.

Have a good day and stay safe
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »