Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 07:14 AM

Happy Sunday Dogsey Daily Thread

Sunday again already... A lovely summer morning here in Kerry.. a promise of a fine fair day ahead... Slept long and still aching all over but unrepentant! Early work all done; everyone fed and sorted and collie is back to her tail wagging self and eating everything in range...feral cat decided he wanted the raw chicken that was in collie's mouth but I soon stopped that and when feral tried it with wee dog the growls echoed round the valley! NB feral had been fed but .... garden watered... plants are looking good but no work out there for me today..Lazy day ahead again as it will be fine for market Tuesday and really busy so am resting up.... Nothing planned for dinner etc yet. Not fussed.. have a great day out there... hoping the weather is set fair there too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 07:23 AM
Morning Rosebud. You must eat to keep your strength up for all that work that you do for your market. June hope your back is better today. Going into Worthing today for a mooch around the shops. Want a small frying pan non stick and some blue socks. Exciting shopping. Have a restful day. Hi to all that come on later and hope you all have a good day. Be good Barry and do as they tell you to do. Hope everyone else is feeling good. bfn. griff I hope you are still asleep.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Rosebud. You must eat to keep your strength up for all that work that you do for your market. June hope your back is better today. Going into Worthing today for a mooch around the shops. Want a small frying pan non stick and some blue socks. Exciting shopping. Have a restful day. Hi to all that come on later and hope you all have a good day. Be good Barry and do as they tell you to do. Hope everyone else is feeling good. bfn. griff I hope you are still asleep.
That shopping sounds great fun! Love shopping! I had decades of being too ill to shop so now it is a real treat.. Have to cook stew for the dogs so will share that probably or just graze throughout the day. Cannot eat a big meal any more so several small ones work. is it as fine there as here? Truly glorious here and the cuckoo still calling
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Dry but overcast and then sunny. Strange weather for June. Not cold though. Have been out and walked Tyto and then will take him again just before I go off shopping. I hate shopping but the outing gets me away from four walls. And then Sara comes with me as she likes shopping and doesn't get much chance as she works all week at a school. Also I do like going into McDonalds for something to eat.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Good morning Rose and Brenda, lovely morning here at the moment. I have walked Amber so now having a nice cup of tea. I have a Tesco delivery later this morning and in the meantime I am out of cereals. Oh well just have to have toast.

Have a good day all and all poorlies hope you feel better soon. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Morning Rose, brenda, and all who follow.
Dull and overcast and muggy again here today.
We are walking Dillon in a bit and then off out for breakfast again today. We are up late today 8 instead of the usual 7am.

Sue hope all goes well for Barry today and that they can set the date for the op.
June glad the back is feeling better, don't overdo it and hopefully it will stay eased up.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend with your niece Eileen.
Hope the cereals arrive quickly today Moyra.
Everyone else hope you are well and enjoy your day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Morning all, happy Sunday.....I like that Rosebud
Very grey here, getting fed up now waiting for summer

I hope you all have a good day, I'm sure I will be back later x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning all those that have just posted. It has come over very gloomy here so fingers crossed it doesn't rain before I go out. Have a good day.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 08:52 AM
Still clear and sunny here; for some reason wee dog kicked up a fuss so I had her inside a while, then she kicked up a fuss to go out again.... so I have checked and watered my few remaining indoor seed pots and later in the week, which is set fair they say, will have a grand last planting out session... the fuss meant SOMEONE was around and as there was no car, it may have been the ll looking at his sileage fields and not wanting to come NEAR the front of the house! OK! grand SO! This is the Irish way and I am used to it..delicious coffee and biscuit time here Then reading and knitting at the same time(n holding the book open with a clothes peg to leave hands free) or beading... whatever I feel like.. collie is fast on on the grass, growing old kindly and gently, full of good food. It is a natural thing, this gentle old age. Here she would have been put down the day she went blind. Not the way to a kind old girl who has done no harm.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all those that have just posted. It has come over very gloomy here so fingers crossed it doesn't rain before I go out. Have a good day.
That would be a shame indeed.. signal getting erratic here. Am past my monthly digiweb allocation so am on " restriction" until the new lot clicks in on 28th .... Have a wonderful day all
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »