View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2014, 08:52 AM

More Dillon the (BMD) in the garden and a couple of vids.

Gorden spent ages digging clearing and raking this patch. Then along comes a big Dillon bear.

Our little Robin.

On dads old spade.

Watching the big bad dog.

Heaven for a Bernese.

Here is where we need new grass.

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 09:11 AM
I love the wildlife in your garden from the dog in the hole to the robin on the spade.

Dillon is looking good properly grown up now. Have you plans for the garden apart from grass and dog sleeping areas lol
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Oh naughty Dillon! Daddy obviously hadn't done it right. Still with that face I bet you could forgive him anything! Such a handsome boy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Thanks Kazz lots of plans. Where Dillon was digging is going to be meadow flowers hopefully, the bit where the Hydrangea is has had bee and butterfly seeds scattered plus lots of poppy seeds I bought from my other garden and Aquilegea (sp) seeds (Granny's bonnets). If they take of course. The box hedges are coming out and being put against the fence and a nice smallish tree situated somewhere there, fragrant and cottage garden flowers going on the left near the house and to the right Budlia's (sp) and a mock orange tree. Up the arch is a clematis planted and a jasmine. Also solar twinkly lights.
Plus I would like twisted willow and hazel in the garden.

Thank you MM he gets away with a lot with that face.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Brian has just laughed at Dillon in his hole! As I said, things could be worse for him
Your Aquilegia should grow, they are like weeds in my garden. I love them.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2014, 09:57 AM
I had a broad grin on my face when I watched that video! Big Bear Dillon gets more and more handsome and nobody could possibly be cross when looking at such a gorgeous face!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks Nippy Jen. Bet Brian is pleased he doesn't have a Dillon. Some of my Aquilegea come from a catalogue from a place in Devon. They are less common ones but I do have common ones too.
Thank you Malka. Can never be cross for long with him.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Lovely and you already have 'done something' with your garden. That's an agility centre for Dillon I spy there isn't it?

I too laughed out loud looking at him sitting in the hole he dug!

I remember saying to someone who was watching my CKCS dig a big hole on the beach that dogs do that when it's hot to get to the cooler sand and then lie in it. She finished digging, promptly pissed in the hole and went and lay down somewhere else! Duh!

Your wild flower plans sound lovely.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Lynn I love the videos ..... Dillon is such a clown Not daft though and he clearly dug his hole to exact dimensions for him to lie in. What wonderful soil you have

Ours is very dark Thames sludge when you did down .

Thanks for posting those they really made me smile.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Vids? I missed the fact there were vids. Off to watch them now.

Seen 'em now. WONDERFUL! Talk about concentrate on what you are doing! He makes it look such a serious business getting it 'just right' lol! And that BIG FLOP DOWN at the end?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >