Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pamela81
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:15 AM

Which food?

I want to make sure barney is getting the right kind of food for being a springer spaniel. what food does everyone on here give their furry friends? he is on biscuits which I want to continue but he also gets wet mixed through it and at the moment its pedigree chum because thats what the kennel gave him. can anyone suggest anything better?
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:45 AM
My various dogs have had Fromm Gold complete for the past 20 years. It's a complete kibble which you can get via suppliers. They've all been healthy and lived to great ages!

Tonks started out on it but has now moved to Wafcol salmon and potato due to food allergies.