Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:51 AM

Cosmetic surgery

What are your views on Cosmetic surgery, e.g face lifts, botoz, gastric banding etc? And i do not mean for health reasons, purely cosmetic
I ask this as Cosmetic Surgery seems to now days be thought of as nothing at all, i know people who go in their lunch hour to have Botox and then go back to work afterwards. It seems to be a now usual part of society. Surely if we were intended to look young forever then we would have been 'designed; that way? The human race is designed to age etc.
Then we have such things as nose jobs, eyes jobs etc in your opinion is there a need for this?

Right iva asked the questions so im gonna give my opinion now, IMO i agree with Cosmetic surgery, if it makes someone feel better about themselves then go for it, lifes for living and if theres another oppurtunity to look good and feel better about yourself then take it, JMO so whats yours?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:22 AM
i agree luke, each to their own i would never consider it myself though.
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I think medicenes have come a long way, and if people want to have surgery to make themselves feel better, who are we to judge
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
I ask this as Cosmetic Surgery seems to now days be thought of as nothing at all, i know people who go in their lunch hour to have Botox and then go back to work afterwards.
And do they look better, Luke?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
And do they look better, Luke?
yes and no, i will be very norty and tell you all mum had it done she looked very suprised for a while, it allways makes eyebrows go weird!!!!!!!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 05:50 PM
yes and no, i will be very norty and tell you all mum had it done she looked very suprised for a while, it allways makes eyebrows go weird!!!!!!!
Luke!! I don't expect you were supposed to tell us that

I would have it done, not having anything sucked out though...euwwwww I would have things ahem....addded though
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 04:56 PM
But did it settle after a while? Did it last a long time?
I know everyone in the media seems to have it but I look at Nicole Kidman's shiny forehead and it puts me off a bit. The other thing is the botulism aspect long term ...
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 06:11 PM
I had my teeth straightened and whitened now I have a brilliant smile! Which everyone comments on (I hated my teeth before off-white and not so straight). Therefore I could never say never but I cant see me getting anything else done.

If it makes a person feel better about themselves then who are we to pass judgement
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 07:00 PM
I was reading about collegan(sp) implants it was saying that some of the supplies are taken for people who have been excuted in China and that the samples dont have to meet any standards yuk it put me right off the idea, now tummy tuck or boob job yes please.
Mary
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

29-09-2005, 09:00 AM
I would def consider surgery..........liposculpture, eye laser treated, nose and ears.....oooh yes if I had the money i would be right in there...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >