Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 07:18 PM

Foster Home Needed...

Hi,

Not sure if I have put this in the right place or not. But I have a friend who knows a lady, who needs to find a foster home for her young male Pug. It would be for about two months, while she is between accommodation. She is in the Bristol area.

She is desperate to keep him, so really needs a temporary foster home for him, otherwise she will have to find another home for him.

He is not neutered, so that will need to be taken into account.

Many thanks.

ETA: He is good with other dogs, cats and children and the owner will cover all costs of looking after him.
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Does this need to be asap? It could possibly be something we could do, but are in the middle of moving house just now.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by STGSD View Post
Does this need to be asap? It could possibly be something we could do, but are in the middle of moving house just now.
I think it is needed ASAP, but not sure how quickly home is needed. I could always find out if you are interested?

ETA: I just noticed you are in Cornwall and I think she wants somewhere a bit nearer to her in Somerset. Thanks anyway!
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
I think it is needed ASAP, but not sure how quickly home is needed. I could always find out if you are interested?

ETA: I just noticed you are in Cornwall and I think she wants somewhere a bit nearer to her in Somerset. Thanks anyway!
Fair enough, I am just over the bridge from Devon, hour and half's drive from Somerset.

Good luck