Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 06:24 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Friday

Morning all,

Ah, Friday......

Just the usual planned for me – work then Tesco.

I actually enjoy food shopping, I think that makes me a weirdo.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Would a wingless fly be called a walk?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Have a good day Vicki. (Weirdo).

Visited mum last night she seemed ok but things are wrong they just can't put their finger on what it is. Most probably just old age I reckon. Phone rings at 10pm brother Michael mum has fallen in the hopsital. So waiting for a call to see whats happening.

Love the gem today and have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Have a good day Vicki. (Weirdo).

Visited mum last night she seemed ok but things are wrong they just can't put their finger on what it is. Most probably just old age I reckon. Phone rings at 10pm brother Michael mum has fallen in the hopsital. So waiting for a call to see whats happening.

Love the gem today and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - poor mum...... *hugs*
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn and all

I like food shopping too, sometimes, when I've got enough time and don't have to whiz around in there like a loon, but then I always buy things I don't really need, and when I'm rushing I always forget something, coz of course, the list is always still on the kitchen worktop isn't it!

Sorry to hear about your mum Lynn I hope it's not all too stressful for you again today.

Very heavy frost out there today and the sky is blue, so we're in for a nice one. I'm off out with Zena in a mo, then I'm going to Halfords to get myself a helmet so I can get on that bike again. Head still the same, and I've decided, it must be nerve related coz it never changes from day to day. The strange thing is, if I massage around all those lumps, voila, the pain goes That's a bit weird isn't it, and the lumps don't actually hurt at all when I do that, so I don't know where all this pain comes from so it's gotta be the nerves up there.

Better go and start the car then to get all that ice off it, I don't do scrubbing! Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Morning all!

My mum has had a lot of tumbles, Lynn, the last one resulted in a compression fracture in her back and she's still in agony from it. The doctors says it's down to vertigo, but she's really in a catch 22 situation because the vertigo makes her feel very sick and dizzy so they give her meds for that. Then she hurts herself and they give her strong painkillers which, in turn, make her feel sick and dizzy, but she can't bear the pain without them . My mum will be 89 in May and up until my my brother dying four years ago was very sprightly for her age. The worry about her is constant so I really can empathise with what you, Gill and Michael are going through right now

Enjoy your shopping trip Vicki. Personally, I detest food shopping, but I also hate trying to negotiate the Tesco website to get home delivery.

We had about an hour of sunshine yesterday and were fortunate in that it coincided with our walk so most of it was great. We did get caught in a light shower, but it didn't put a dampener ('scuse the pun) on things. Today's forecast is pretty good for January and if it turns out to be correct (which will be a minor miracle in itself) we might just go for a breakfast this morning .

I'm still waiting for the harness, but hope it comes today. It won't come before we go out if we do go early, but it will be a relief when it does come because the one Rosie is wearing at the moment is a bit still for my liking.

I got a subtle jeering comment yesterday about her wearing a jumper to go out. If she doesn't have it on on the very cold days (and it gets very cold at the coast a lot), bless her, she shivers. With it, she's fine so I guess I'll take the subtle digs . Maybe I do panic too much, but after losing Sam, I ain't taking no chances with my little girlie.

Whatever you're doing today, enjoy it and stay safe xx
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Morning all, up early as I have a Drs appt at 8:10 - the only one I could get with this particular Dr.
Having the day off work too, as I'm over run and over tired, so may go back to sleep when I get home from Drs.

Pups still in bed with OH - they sleep forever at night!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2012, 07:53 AM

Enjoy your shopping Vicki [I always did] - sorry to hear about your Mum, Lynn (hug) - and make sure you get a good helmet Nechda as I am not packing my bags again!

Bdooly Back is Bad [wiv capital Bs] and to cap it all I have Stupid Sciatica [wiv capital Cs] so I is notta 'appy bunny. ['angonaminnim, I is a 'uman nota bunny]

Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Morning

So thankful it's Friday again

Hope it's nice and quiet in tesco for you later.......

Happy Friday all xx
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning everyone.

TGIF!

Mind you I might not say that after my trip to Tesco. One of these days I'll do it online so I won't have to face the hoards
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

We've had a really nice walk this morning and are just putting our feet up before making plans for the day.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >