Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lesley Beeton
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-01-2012, 09:28 AM

Boredom busters

My boys get bored when I'm out. Once they've emptied the toy box and dug up the plants, they turn to their day bedding - and that can get quite messy. So I have devised a little game for them, which seems to settle their anxiety and keeps their brains busy for a bit.

I collect used margarine tubs. You can put little treats inside. I use old yogurt pots, sometimes with a little bit of yogurt inside. Then add in some doggie treats, like Markies or raw hide chew sticks. Close the tubs and put a strap of tape around the box.

My boys love them and the little big dog actually asks for his if I'm late going out in the morning. It takes them some time to get into the box, then they enjoy the treats inside.

Although breezy yesterday, it was still dry, so I gave them their boxes outside. Well, the wind picked up a lot through the morning, so the neighbours must be wondering where the margarine tubs and yogurt pots have come from!

If you want to know what they did to the dry stone wall, look out for Mad dog woman of Shackleford.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2012, 08:45 PM
That could be a new way of re-cycling lol!!