Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:31 PM

Missing my internet...

Hi all,

I'm home for a few hours today as I got rushed into A&E at the local hospital last Sunday!
I have got internal bleeding into my stomach (again) and have had two endoscopies with banding to stop the bleeding and have had 7 blood transfusions.
I've been taken to an adult hospital for the first time and I'm not used to it, I'm in a room full of dead people I swear!

And believe it or not, the one thing I am missing is my internet! I can't access it at all from the hospital and I'm having withdrawal

If I had the internet in the hospital, I would be fine! But I'm going insane! So I just wanted to post a message to explain why I'm not replying to any messages etc. but I still think all your pics are gorgeous and that this is still the best forum I have ever used (I just can't use it lately!)

So, please all! Pray that my tests (another endoscopy to see if bleeding has stopped and a chest CT scan because I'm having bad breathing) next week will go well and they'll let me home so that I can get a life!
I'm dying of boredom! lol

Take care all, I'll write again as soon as I'm next on the net (not sure when that'll be!)

Lottie xxx

ps. The other thing that's keeping me going is, we're going to see our puppy in 2 weeks! She'll be a month old then and we'll be able to decide on which one and buy her! Then we'll be getting her at August bank holiday! I got my dogbed arrive through the post from ebay the other day so am now dying of excitement!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Hope all goes well and you feel MUCH better soon! You may not see this soon, but know we are all thinking of you!
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Lottie!
[[[[hugs]]]] and [[[[hugs]]]] to you.
Hospital wards are awful aren't they - so demeaning. I think everybody should be in single rooms.
You concentrate on getting well, we'll keep fingers crossed for your test results and a quick recovery. :smt058
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:39 PM
aww sorry to hear you're not too well.hope it all works out ok, and im glad you ahve the new pup to look forward to!!I was in hospital for 10 days in nov/dec and nearly died of internet withdrawals too!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks all! I'm home til 6:30 tonight when I have to go back so I'm going to be online ALL day! lol
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:49 PM
lottie
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Lottie

Fingers crossed your tests will be good and show that the bleeding's stopped.

Oooh I'm glad you are soon seeing your new pup

Hugs Jeanette
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 01:01 PM
hehe! Thanks Diane - that's so cute!
Jeanette, thanks very much - I'm so excited about the pup! I daresay we'll find out soon about the bleeding...

Take care,
Lottie
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Hope you feel better soon
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Hi Lottie
You sound like you're having a bit of a rough time at the moment, I hope it all goes well for you. At least you have your new puppy to look forward to, and you need to concentrate on being fit and well for her
I do hope you feel better soon and can get back to Dogweb so that we can share the 'build up' to the new addition
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >