Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2011, 10:37 AM

So pleased with Murphy!

Yesterday, Murphy came with me to Hev's pet shop to help interview some candidates for a job.

I just wanted to post cos he was so well behaved and a proper ambassador for Boxers

Before the interviews, we mooched round the shop - Murphy got cuddles and strokes off all the customers (all strangers to him). He gave kisses to a baby and even got cuddles from a PCSO who was afraid of big dogs!

We used him during the interviews to see how the candidates reacted to big dogs. Part of the role would be to help customers with choosing coats/fitting harnesses/muzzles etc; and candidates needed to be OK being up close to large, strange dogs. You'd be surprised at how many people wouldn't be able to do this!

Luckily, all the candidates we'd shortlisted were great with Murphy, and he was his usual self - friendly and bouncy, wanting attention and cuddles, which he got in copious amounts!

We then went back into the shop, and he was again great with all the customers, got lots of attention and cuddles, again all from strangers.

So proud of my Smurf!!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Well Done to you both It is lovely when you have a well socialized dog

Molly will go to anybody - so trusting. Mindy is a very shy girl and backs away from any strangers. No aggression at all. She ends up behind my legs.

Well done Murphy