Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-12-2011, 10:20 AM

RGT Dogs

Hello,
I have two retired Greyhounds from the RGT and honestly can't speak high enough of the charity, the volunteers and the breed itself.

Anyway yesterday we went unto the RGT kennels to let our two have a run off lead (no enclosed areas near us) , and they have some stunning dogs in.
We walked a four of them just to try and help out and honestly all four were brilliant.
There is a little boy called Jay Jay who was amazing on and off lead, loved him!

Anyway go and get yourself a retired Greyhound! You will not regret it! I hope they get some nice homes before the weather gets any harsher - I need to be wealthy enough not to work, own a farm with loads of land and then I'd have them all, beauties that they are!
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Oh yea and my Paddys sister will be up for adoption next week