Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2005, 04:19 PM

Little boxer boy

This is chaos, he has a tail and has been turned down because of that fact. Sad or what? He's 10 months old and just a pup. He's not had much in the way of training as he was bought to keep another boxer company. Both were left alone all day. If you could help find this little boy the loving home he deserves please contact one of us. He's in Edinburgh at the moment but is fine in the car. I spent a day with him and he's basicaly a good boy.

MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2005, 04:43 PM
OMG a boxer with a tail ...GREAT TO SEE. Anyone that rejects a dog that has a tail is very SAD & is NOT worthly of having a dog.

Iv not thought of having a boxer as a pet I think they're to big for the place lol
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-09-2005, 04:45 PM
god i wish i hadn't of looked.
some ppl don't have the right to own dogs because he has a tail big deal, to keep another company then leave them..grr
makes my blood boil.
i might try and twist marks arm....... 10 months and a boxer needing a home should be enough!
will let you know hell whats 1 more!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2005, 04:46 PM
poor Chaos Im sure he will find a home really soon with a cute face like his.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 04:50 PM
aww that is really sad fancy not wanting him cos he got a tail now i think he looks so lovely with it,and i hope he finds a really loving home real soon he deserves it
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by leo
god i wish i hadn't of looked.
some ppl don't have the right to own dogs because he has a tail big deal, to keep another company then leave them..grr
makes my blood boil.
i might try and twist marks arm....... 10 months and a boxer needing a home should be enough!
will let you know hell whats 1 more!

Go on you give the little boy a home....... you will be able to hide him amongst your 2 ..... buy the time he sees he is there ..he will be in love
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-09-2005, 05:04 PM
lol if i could sneak him in i would but as we would have to drive i need mark as i don't.
we had boxers before the leo's so a little man needing a home will pull on the heart strings anyway.
tob and hol would be ok i bet it would make tob think its benson again.
our girl had a tail and its really no big deal but to get them and leave them alone hes a baby for god sakes.
look your setting me off again.
will run it past oh tom when hes in from work and the pic wont do any harm....... can't promise any thing but if mark agrees then yep i would have him.
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Sharon that does rescue with is going to call one of her colleagues as she was lookimng for a boxer. I'll let you know details later
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Thanks Trace. he's a wee sweetie. Nightmare on the lead but I think with a harness he would be fine.
He just wants to be loved1 I would have kept him in a second but oh said I have enough at the moment. (mind you he was ok with the thought of me fostering a staffie pup LOL)
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Wot a sweet looking boy
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >