Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 04:23 PM

Bean bag for a dog bed ?

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to go on the hunt for a dogbed bean bag, I know I've seen them round before but I'm after one with a waterproof cover, I saw what looked like a really go one on Country Mun but it's filled with the polyster type filling and I brought one similar to it when they were puppy's it soon went flat

Which is why I know that bean bags dont really and if they do you can easily refill them, but I dont want a cloth covered one, anyone got any ideas or can they recommend one ?

Cheers
Willow x
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 04:27 PM
What about having a look here...http://www.kudospetproducts.co.uk/ I know they are filled with a polyster type filling but they dont go flat that quick. They are waterproof. I have one of these http://www.kudospetproducts.co.uk/pet-loungers.html and they are really good.

sarah xxxx
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 04:37 PM
They look great and I think they are the same ones I saw on Country Mun as the description is the same.

Wonder how long it would last before they went flat though. Im thinking of a bean bag as the Flatcoat keeps scraping at his bed to make it more of a nest I think and the beanbag would always change to how he wanted it to be.

Or do you think is a daft idea ?
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2005, 04:56 PM
No i can see your point And if you have 'scrapers' the filled one do get flat. The kudos one that I have is more like a big pad. It’s really comfortable and Dougal has had it for about a year now and you can't tell at all. It is still plump and nice and it is clean as you can jet wash them ect... They are great, I know someone who has 10 dogs (4 wheaten and 6 spinoni) And the spins are big dogs and they are scrapers and the kudos has survived really well. It was well worth the money.

Sarah xxxx