Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 05:19 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

I was really tired last night, so went to bed a little earlier than usual, the result of which is that I feel loads better this morning

Plenty of work to do, as Emma is not back until Monday next, so it’s just Shirley and I for the rest of this week – mind you, she’s worth 3 people at least, bless her! I've had an email from her already meaning she's at her desk.... it was 06:10!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If you mixed vodka with orange juice and milk of magnesia, would you get a Phillip's Screwdriver?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Glad you're feeling refreshed this morning Vicki, it's amazing what the occasional early night can do for you, I'm never normally in bed before midnight but sometimes go up just after 10 and zonk straight out

I've got doctors this morning then the dreaded court case over the number plate fiasco at 2pm. We are certain that we are in the right but the legal system gives us nothing to be hopeful about.

Hope you all have a great day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Glad you feel better today after a nice early night there Vicki, and what a gem you have in that Shirley. Good luck with that Court case today Sheree, hope it doesn't stress you out too much.

Bit iffy out there today, don't know what we're going to have weather wise, but it feels muggy so it's bound to rain later. Doing the supermarket rounds today (I have to do 3 of them coz they don't all have what I like). Yesterday I went down the town to get Dave a new dressing gown, and came back with bags of stuff for me and a dressing gown for him that was too small I told him it's summer, he doesn't need to have it all wrapped around him, let some air in the front. Managed to convince him so I don't have to go back down there to change it now!

Enjoy your whatever you're doing.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:22 AM
morning
having a nice day i hope as off to see my granddaughter....too long since i last saw her. if only my son (who is the dad) keeps his neb out we will be fine....he can be a pain up the prevebial if he doesnt get his way.

blackie is staying home as dont like leaving him in the car for hours.....have got someone coming in to walk him.

have a good one all
sue
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, Sheree, Hyacinth & all..

Pleased your feeling refreshed this morning Vicki! Sheree everything crossed for you this afternoon. Aitch at you with the dressing gown..

Gorgeous day here, house is pretty clean & tidy just a ton of washing to put away.Was planning on taking this lot out early, but big dog is ON my lap medium dog is on my feet & lil dog is by my side...So maybe I'll leave it til the kids are at school, I am on a day off after all yippee

Have a good one all xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Well I did different to you I went to bed much later than usual and got up feeling crap

Not sure what the weather wants to do it looks a bit dull atm but never mind off to walk the gang, do the horses later and spend some time with JC other then that not much else on the menu today

Have a great day xxxxxxxx

Morning All have a good one xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki, H, Sheree, Sue, Bev 2, Steph and all,
Had a lovely massage yesterday and learn't a bit and tried some massage on someone yesterday. There is so much to learn. Our teacher is a qualified osteopath too so she done a few bits on my back. Its lovely to have something like this for free.
I am going strawberry and raspberry picking today and visiting a couple of people.
I also want to get some ads out advertising my services as a carer.
Sue have a lovely day with your grandaughter. Sheree hope all goes well today at court.
Enjoy your day everyone and take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I've had an email from her already meaning she's at her desk.... it was 06:10!
'morning Vicki and everyone,

Wow that's true dedication Vicki, not many people like that around these days

Hope you all have a good day, sun is shining here so might be in the garden latter.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Nice when you wake up refreshed isn't it ? the day trundles long so muh better. Well odne to emma.

I have taken Mihael to theydon this morning as Gorden has taken Mark to Old Harlow to do a job. Then later I am off to mums with her meals don't suppose they will be right but it is getting so hard now to know what to cook for her.

Good luck this afternoon Sheree. Have a lovely day Sue.
Helena. Fingers crossed the lady coming to look at my car likes it and buys it after being messed about by time wasters. Then I can seriously start looking for the new car for the new dog.

Have a good day all.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Morning all!

My poor OH was tossing and turning all night, hes going through a bit of a rough patch and isnt sleeping well Doesnt help that his boss is a right pain Still its 8 days till his birthday and his suprise party! Im very very excited about it lol

Quiet day dog wise today which us helpful as I want to get over to the RDA and take some pictures of their 'Fun Day' to put on the display board that im doing!!

Hope everyone has a good day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >