Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 05:03 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Friday!

Morning all,

After walking Bunnie this morning I am taking Lennon over to the huge park that I visited yesterday with Bun. I’m taking the long line, and, hopefully, it will be a nicer experience this time than it was last time. I would actually prefer if it was raining, as there’s less numpties to worry about, but you can’t have everything.

After that, I shall be heading to Tesco where I have £30 of vouchers to spend on the dogs. I’m sure I’ll find something nice......

Paella for dinner tonight – oooh, I do so like being at home

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am out and about this morning and then this afternoon will be blasting my HA if they havn't got back to me as they promised yet again and then applying for more jobs as well as trying to clean up this pig sty I call home.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy your walk with Lennon Vicki.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I am out and about this morning and then this afternoon will be blasting my HA if they havn't got back to me as they promised yet again and then applying for more jobs as well as trying to clean up this pig sty I call home.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy your walk with Lennon Vicki.
Morning Bev
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 06:10 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

The rain has stopped yayyyy!

Yes, it IS nice being home isn't it Vicki, glad you're enjoying this time off you really deserve it, you work too hard imo! Don't talk to me about cleaning Bev, it seems I've been cleaning for England lately with expected viewings, that never come and now they're like buses, they're coming all at once, one tonight and one next Tuesday, so I suppose I've got to carry on with it all. In a buyer's market they want the place perfick and with 2 dogs and lots of rain, well, it's nigh on impossible to keep it up day after day, so I'm really hoping one of these 2 puts in that offer I want! Otherwise, they'll be taking us as they find us in future, I've had it with those Marigolds! Then I've got the van to clean tomorrow Moan, moan, moan..... I'm in one of them this morning lol!

Enjoy your whatever you're up to, hope the sun is now shining again for you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

The rain has stopped yayyyy!

Yes, it IS nice being home isn't it Vicki, glad you're enjoying this time off you really deserve it, you work too hard imo! Don't talk to me about cleaning Bev, it seems I've been cleaning for England lately with expected viewings, that never come and now they're like buses, they're coming all at once, one tonight and one next Tuesday, so I suppose I've got to carry on with it all. In a buyer's market they want the place perfick and with 2 dogs and lots of rain, well, it's nigh on impossible to keep it up day after day, so I'm really hoping one of these 2 puts in that offer I want! Otherwise, they'll be taking us as they find us in future, I've had it with those Marigolds! Then I've got the van to clean tomorrow Moan, moan, moan..... I'm in one of them this morning lol!

Enjoy your whatever you're up to, hope the sun is now shining again for you.
Morning Aitch - seriously, I could get soooo used to it!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 06:40 AM
morning all
cant wait for monday and for m to get his ears sorted at docs. if he doesnt he could seriously be wearing the tv remote somewhere painful. he was snoring last night and tv blaring in our room at midnight. woke me up - took another hour to go back to sleep. have thought about getting some ear plugs.

and breathe. off to see grandaughter for the day. downside is blackie has to stay home alone....have got someone popping in to give him p break.

have a good one all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
cant wait for monday and for m to get his ears sorted at docs. if he doesnt he could seriously be wearing the tv remote somewhere painful. he was snoring last night and tv blaring in our room at midnight. woke me up - took another hour to go back to sleep. have thought about getting some ear plugs.

and breathe. off to see grandaughter for the day. downside is blackie has to stay home alone....have got someone popping in to give him p break.

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue - enjoy your visit, and try not to kill M

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Hope the walk with Lennon turns out to be very stressless and you can both enjoy your time.

I have already been to Tesco.

Loved the gem today. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-08-2011, 07:30 AM
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

Just enjoyed a nice walk with my birthday boy. Can't believe that we've had him for seven years now, time passes by so quickly!

Bit cooler here today, which I prefer.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >