Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
The Charmed One
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-10-2005, 11:09 AM

staff bull need new home

Hi my brother needs to rehome his staffy due to family split, her name is carra she is a seven year old red female she has been spade and has been brought up with kids and other dogs she will be sadly missed he does not want any money for her all that he ask is that some one will look after her she is house and lead trained she will bark when some one comes to the door she love's the fire and you bed if given the chance.
can any body help he is in manchester (uk)

07899981075 Karl
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm sorry that he is having to re-home his dog. Please advise him not to offer her 'free to a good home'. Get him to put a realistic price on her. That will help to prevent people offering to take her on impulse, and may prevent her falling into the wrong hand. People tend to value what they pay for. He can always waive the fee after he has checked the would-be purchasers and is satisfied that they will indeed provide a good home.

SB
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
woudl it not be better to get the staffie rescue to take her that way he knows she goes to a homechecked home?? as sb says I wouldnt be offering her free to a good home - how can he tell whats good if he doesnt visit it etc
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2005, 04:40 PM
I agree with you Brundog, Staffie rescue is the best way to ensure that the rest of her days will be spent in safety. too many nutters out there..........
The Charmed One
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by staffmuttz
I agree with you Brundog, Staffie rescue is the best way to ensure that the rest of her days will be spent in safety. too many nutters out there..........
tell you the truth i was hoping some one from a rescue center would ring or some one who just love staffs
thanks for the concern
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Ill put the word around for you down where i live if someone wants a nice dog i am sure they will be prepared to travel to pick her up i know i would.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by The Charmed One
tell you the truth i was hoping some one from a rescue center would ring or some one who just love staffs
thanks for the concern
i can give you a few numbers of rescue places if you need.