Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Have a little visitor, guess what?

Right now in this household there are two English Setters and three cats, and at the moment, one tiny furry thing, obviously brought in by one of the smaller of my creatures, but not beheaded if you get my meaning. Well I rescued one little furry thing yesterday, after it ended up in Kyesh' (ES) mouth, but this cheeeky one keeps popping out, at one time he was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor. Two cats are in and fast asleep, little furry thing is by my feet now quite happy, ah! Willow (cat) has seen it, doomed I would say now what do you say, if it would be still I would rescue it, but she is on watch now poor thing. But are you three listening I WANT IT GONE, PLEASE.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 04:59 PM
I hope its despatched quickly, you dont want it to remain indoors - alive!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 05:37 PM
A shrew? A mouse? Whatever it is I hope it is well enough to go back into the wild no worse for wear xxxxxx
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Well it's still here, if I haven't caught it by bedtime, I'll put the human trap down, yes I would prefer it set free aswell, but they come in on their own unaware of the cats and dogs. While I have been here, 243rs I have rabbits, quails, mice, frogs and once a bat, nearly always alive, the quail I didn't even known what it was so rang the RSPCA, and they came and got it. Oh, the joys of living in the country, and having cats. Wouldn't change a thing.
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:24 PM
We've had a furry day as well Willow decided to eat a baby squirell whilst out walking he has never done anything like that before to our knowledge anyway
Pepp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:28 PM
we havent had a furry thing but we did get 3 frgs hop in through the patio doors to get out of the rain!
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Pepp View Post
we havent had a furry thing but we did get 3 frgs hop in through the patio doors to get out of the rain!
Bless frogs are cute ,I thought they liked water though????
Pepp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:40 PM
I thought so too, but whenever we get a downpour they decide to climb out the pond and come to the house, sometimes it looks like the garden floor is moving there are that many!
Perhaps it's there way of stretching their legs
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Pepp View Post
I thought so too, but whenever we get a downpour they decide to climb out the pond and come to the house, sometimes it looks like the garden floor is moving there are that many!
Perhaps it's there way of stretching their legs
AAAW perhaps it hurts them if it's heavy sharp rain?
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I dont like them - indoors. Got a marvellous device - plug it into wall so that it emits a high pitched noise that rodents & some insects cant tolerate plus a vibration which makes them itch. Works on your electric circuit. Marvellous, weve been ckear of them ever since & touchwood it stays that way.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >