Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 05:20 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Monday has come around again, and it’ll be a particularly busy one for me today as Emma is off. I do have my temp, Cathy, and Supertemp, Shirley, so we should be fine. At least I won’t be bored – not that that happens ever......

I’ll still get home for the Ginger Squishy at lunchtime – no matter what – and that’ll lift me up no end – gotta love those dawgs

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Don't marry for money - you can borrow it cheaper.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 05:40 AM
morning vicki

another busy one here for us. car got to go and get a new windscreen fixed as got a large crack and growing, visit mom and drop some more bits off, and have an estate agent visit the old house. only 6 more days till we go away for a week. must keep focusing on that.
sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning vicki

another busy one here for us. car got to go and get a new windscreen fixed as got a large crack and growing, visit mom and drop some more bits off, and have an estate agent visit the old house. only 6 more days till we go away for a week. must keep focusing on that.
sue
Morning Sue
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Taking Kyiro and the guinea pigs to the vets today as we have 2 poorly guinea pigs and I found a black dot that appeared on Kyiros pad last night which I think may be the cause of his limp the last few days. Just hoping its not a corn coming and just a foreign body got in there.
Also going to the gym today and washing and ironing, which I run out of time for again yesterday
Have a good day everyone and tke care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Sounds like a busy but better day than recent ones Vicki. Enjoy the ginger squishy.

Sun shining here hope it keeps it up again today I am liking having the sun around. Housework and pottering in the garden again today.

Good luck with Kyiro and the piggies Bev. Another busy one for you by the sounds of it.

Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Love the gem
Went to our grandsons Christening yesterday, Oscar was well amused with the water he's 18 months and cried because he wanted to get in think he thought he was getting a much loved bath
Have a busy morning with JC and then back to have a busy housework day, it never ends

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.... you included xxxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Morning

Hope you all have a lovely day..........

Happy Monday all x
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Morning All

Hope everyone had a good day , my joy this morning was that Bella my rescue grey did a full on greyhound roach on my bed this morning for belly rubs , first time she has since she came home , I guess she is feeling safe and settled

Hope the vets visits go well .-)
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It's a lovely sunny morning here, got some washing on so hope it stays that way.

My day is all planned out, contacting our clients as a last ditch attempt to salvage the business. Looking at some of the names on the cards I have a feeling that more than a few of them will have been disbanded during this awful crisis

We are ready to put the house on the market after this week if we can't pull anything out of the hat...I just need to contact a couple of companies to come and replace the kitchen cupboard doors, new worktop and sink, and we're all set. There is good news, if it sells for anything like it's been valued at then we will have made a tidy profit, there must be so many people with negative equity at the moment that we have to be grateful we will have enough to buy something outright.

I've spotted a few gems on the internet, we're looking at bungalows (because of my knees), as well as farmhouses, we have a couple that have a lot of land and are in the country but a short drive to the beach, so the best of both worlds really. I think we have to look at this as a positive move and remind ourselves that things happen for a reason

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you're doing
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2011, 10:32 AM
'morning Vicki, Lynn, Sheree, and all.

Enjoy the sunshine Lynn

So pleased you are in a good position with the house Sheree, and good luck with the house hunting.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >