Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 09:40 AM

Getting a tad frustrated- bit of a rant

With my hubby

As you know he has a bad leg,it's driving him mad, and me in the process
He refuses to go back to the Dr,isn't taking his medication properly,because it's making him tired and is short tempered with everyone around him and my patience is starting to wear a bit thin.

This morning he has done nothing but keep sighing and moaning,he was grumpy with me when i got up and to be honest I can't even be bothered to argue back,it's pointless.
If he won't help himself then there is nothing I or anyone else can do to help.He must be the biggest baby on the planet when it comes to seeing the Dr

He still thinks after nearly 8 weeks what ever is wrong will right itself,even the Dr told him that was doubtful,every week that goes by he says I will give it a few more days/week then go back to the Dr,of course this never happens

Arrrrrrgh bloody men!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Men are the worst to deal with when not well

Funny my friend was saying yesterday her OH isn't well and won't go to the Doctors either.

I have the other way here, Pat does All the check up's and Its me that never goes to the Doctors.....but I don't moan about it I just keep going
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Typical man!! They like to moan and groan but won't do anything about it!!
My hubby's the same when he feels he has something to moan about! The trouble is he cried wolf so many times that when he had chest pain I thought it was him doing his usual and he was actually having a heart attack!!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Whats wrong with his leg?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 12:01 PM
It keeps cramping but it's permanent, and he's in alot of pain,Dr thinks it's an inflamed hip and one of his main nerves from his back is also trapped causing alot of pain,he went just before bank hols to see him but refuses to go back,saying it will right itself

Silly old fool he is
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Men are the worst for going to the doctors. I actually can't remember the last time I dragged Baz around there - we're talking decades here.......

Sal - your OH needs a crowbar under his bum....

x0x
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 08:42 PM
OH has been having troubles and needs to see the doctors! He keeps putting it off too!!!

Men eh! Who'd have 'em