Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:25 PM

Anyone experienced equinecaninefeline?

I was looking for a heated pet blanket thingy for Cherry and Parker and bought one from this company on 19/11/10.

However, not received it yet and I rang them on 3/12/10 and they said they would send another one but nothing arrived yet!

I know we haven't missed a delivery as I get things sent to my Mum's as she is 86 and at home all day.

It is really hard to get through to them as they never answer their phone and haven't replied to 2 e-mails I sent.

I have sent a final e-mail to them today advising them if they don't reply I will raise an issue with Paypal as fortunately I paid for it this way.

Anyone else had any experience of using this company?
I am concerned they are not reputable and am worried about losing my money as it was nearly £30. Poor Cherry is missing her heated bed too as I gave her old one away to a work colleague.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh they are usually exellent I have spent a fortune with them - have you tried calling?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Correct me if im wrong but i believe you have to raise the issue with paypal within 40days- worth noting if it drags on any longer.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
Oh they are usually exellent I have spent a fortune with them - have you tried calling?
They never answer their phone!! It rings and rings! I was lucky on the 3rd December when I did manage to speak to someone but I had tried for days before then and tried last Friday and today but no-one answers. GRRR!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:46 PM
I think they run their company from a warehouse so perhaps they've been snowed out of it in this weather
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
Correct me if im wrong but i believe you have to raise the issue with paypal within 40days- worth noting if it drags on any longer.
Yes-thanks for that-that is why I have told them I will be raising an issue tomorrow if I don't hear from them. I think I will anyway now as I still haven't had the item. Has put me off buying online to be honest. I usually buy via e-bay and you can then look at people's feedback score and comments before you purchase and haven't had any problems.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
I think they run their company from a warehouse so perhaps they've been snowed out of it in this weather
Oh that's a good point! My friend lives near that neck of the woods and I got a letter from her recently showing pictures of waist-high snow and she said she hadn't been able to get to work for a few days (lucky thing!).

I am just upset for Cherry as she is back from Newmarket after having her eye operation last week and I obviously hoped she would have her new bed and heated element by then but she hasn't and I can't ask my friend at work for her old bed back can I?!!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I have used them in the past and found them very quick to deliver. I do agree the weather may have played a part in the delay. Hope you get it sorted
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
Oh they are usually exellent I have spent a fortune with them
Same here loads of shopping for rats and no problems at all
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 07:50 PM
They didn't reply to my e-mail I sent last night so I've raised an issue with Paypal. Just wish I had bought the same item on e-bay-I went for this company as it offered free postage-never again!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >