Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 08:18 PM

Danish Design 2 in 1 Dog Coat

Has anyone tried one of these?

They have a removable fleece liner and look pretty good, just wondering if anyone had tried one and how the sizes come up
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2010, 08:38 PM
We have a normal weatherproof Danish design coat for Oz looks good ,fits ok .. lasted 2 winters so far..
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Havn't tried one of these but have a 2 in 1 coat for Ben from PAH, it has a grey outer waterproof coat with relective strips and a removable black fleece liner, which can be used on its own as well, like to keep him warm and help him dry out after swimming.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Is your Danish dog coat adjustable at the front? I can't really tell from the pics.
He is long and narrow at the moment, my Collies Masta coat fits him length ways but the adjustment around the neck is too big for him, so I don't want it to be huge on him, bu I don't want him to outgrow it super quick like the last one.
bigdogworld
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2010, 12:01 PM
They do look really nice quality (we've got some here) and I've had positive feedback about Danish Design products.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
Is your Danish dog coat adjustable at the front? I can't really tell from the pics.
He is long and narrow at the moment, my Collies Masta coat fits him length ways but the adjustment around the neck is too big for him, so I don't want it to be huge on him, bu I don't want him to outgrow it super quick like the last one.
The strap is the only size changes you can make..

nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-09-2010, 07:12 PM
We hve an orange one the front really is not very good, our viz gets his leg through it quite often and it has streched at the front so even bigger, nice coat just don't get one that is too big especially if the dog is narrow chested as will slip through easily.