Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 12:11 PM

What to do

what to do when people are soooo blatenley two faced ,,,,it gets to the stage where you just cant trust anyone anymore which is so sad
anyone else have the same probs
xxx
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Yep have this problem in work which is made harder by the fact that there is only 5 of us work in the shop were in ad there is usually only 2 of us in at a time, everyone is nice to each others face but then does nothing but moan about that person behind there back, it really winds me up and I do my best to keep out of it and just keep my mouth shut anyway Or don't say anything I don want the whole world to discuss but even more so now, after being told to stop sticking up for our manager who has been really good to me these last few weeks when I've Been going through some bad times when he's not been having the best of times himself
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I used to hate that when I went out to work. All these silly rules brought in where everyone has to be friends with the people they work with and be oh so nice to their face. To me it's 2 faced and I couldn't do it. Years ago if you didn't get on with someone you more or less ignored them, you of course discussed work things but you didn't have to pretend they were your friend or have to go on nights out to all bond together. There weren't any fights or unpleasantness then so I don't know why they've gone overboard with the niceness.

Put lots of women together and the bitchiness is unbelievable which is why I prefer being at home on my own They are now all smarmy in the workplace and as soon as someone goes out the room they get torn to shreds. aaaaaggggh I hated all that.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 07:49 PM
glad its not just me then ,i could never be 2 faced dont see the point maybe im just old lol
different generation , but its very hurtfull for some people on a par with bullying xx
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Hi, interesting thread!

Is it just me, or is this more a problem between women then in man-woman/man-man situations.... I've come across it a lot between us women... but have never really had a problem with it with heterosexual men (although I must say I have seen it sometimes in homosexual relationships...)....asked my husband and he has never come across it in his male friends or co-workers....

So is this two-faced thing a girl/feminine thing?
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I think it's a woman thing. They act as friends but as soon as one goes out the room they start ripping her to shreds I always tried to avoid it and just say well I like them.

The last place I worked was with a crowd of the bitchiest women you could ever meet, put me off work altogether. I used to dread going in every day, until one day I just handed in my notice, couldn't stand it any more. They also expected you to go out with them once a month or so as if you were the best of friends. I don't do 2 faced so never really got on with any of them. Even if I don't open my gob and tell them what I think, my feelings show plainly on my face

I've always preferred working with men.
Outis
New Member!
Male 

20-07-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm full of misanthropy.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2010, 09:08 AM
thats exactley why i handed in my notice at work so am now jobless and looking to work on my own or with men LOL it must be a woman thing --why I cant understand it
xxxx