Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dojers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-03-2010, 04:30 AM

Hi

My name is Jodi and I have a female Cockapoo named Ginger (I will be posting a pic or 2 of her once I find out what is allowed and what isn't. I'm currently here because I googled the question "Can my dog eat oranges" and decided to register because it looked like there would be lots of other stuff here as well. That and I'm a major dog lover so any new dog site is good

Anyway, Ginger is 14.5 months old and is currently being treated for what we HOPE IS NOT a Mast Cell tumor in that tender space between her nose and lip and you know on dogs that size, that takes up the whole space top to bottom - it's not big enough to block her breathing - it is right between the nostrils. She's a red-tinted blonde cockapoo who looks more poodle than cocker spaniel. We were hoping the other way of more cocker than poodle but Ginger is MY baby - she called to me from a picture. And when I went to pick her up at her 8 week date, she was the one that practically leaped into my hands as if she knew she was mine. She loves my husband as well but I'm hers and if I leave the room, she leaves the room. If my husband leaves the room, she looks to see where he's going and then lays back down.

I'm disabled (I'm too young for this!! I'm 48 years old April 6) but due to nerve damage from discs blowing in my neck, I can't do anything - can't sit at a desk at all. Hubby bought me a real nice laptop the Christmas we found out I had to stop working - I had worked up to the end of October so we had the money and he got me the top of the line machine - haven't found anything it can't do and he built me a special laptop swivel desk that I can swing out to the wall to get it out of the way or swing in to my recliner - the only chair I can be comfortable in for more than 30 mins. Andy (hubby) bought me Ginger a year ago February to keep me company as both my kids are out of the house and I'm all alone. She's been my life saver as I have mental issues as well but I won't bore you with my medical history

I'll probably post more as I get more time to check out what all you have here.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Dojers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Extremely beautiful dogs Thank you.
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Welcome to dogsey.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Hello Jodi ,
A warm welcome to Dogsey, the friendly site for doglovers everywhere.
We are delighted to have you with us.
If you need help with posting pictures,
or with anything on Dogsey, please Click Here

Annestaff
Supervisor

12-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi and welcome aboard
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome to Dogsey
Carole
Supervisor

12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Dojers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Thank you for the welcomes. I haven't had a chance to search out the site yet but it's in one of my home tabs so hopefully I'll get into the site and see what's what
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >