Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 07:26 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

It’s another bright and cheerful morning here – at the moment anyway.

I have to change the beds today, so there is plenty of washing to be done. The problem will be in getting it dry…… I usually end up with it hanging all around the house at this time of year. I don’t think it will dry even if I put it out on the line, it’s that cold….. It may freeze!

Roast chicken for lunch – the gingers will be very happy

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bright here but very cold.

Up at the crack of dawn for a Sunday we are doing an early dump run with more of that shed. First when Ollie has digested his breakfast we will walk him, then the dump run then back to leave my car for Michael to go to the gym and Off in Gordens car to watch Joel play football I am hoping by then it will of warmed up.

We will try not to make a habit of watching Joel playing football as it only seems like yesterday our Sundays were taken up with watching the boys playing.

Roast chicken here too.

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Lovely and sunny just hoping it will warm up a bit as I'm frozen.
I made some lovely homemade soup yeaterday so we will be finishing that off for lunch with some crusty bread, then pasta for dinner tonight I think.
Have a good day everyone.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all
Been overcast but humid here again, boys got a lovely walk along the river today, I thought Scratch was going in which meant OH was going in after him (about a four foot drop into the water) but it never happened
Had a lovely Sunday, I hope you all have a great day too, no matter the activities planned
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bright here but very cold.

Up at the crack of dawn for a Sunday we are doing an early dump run with more of that shed. First when Ollie has digested his breakfast we will walk him, then the dump run then back to leave my car for Michael to go to the gym and Off in Gordens car to watch Joel play football I am hoping by then it will of warmed up.

We will try not to make a habit of watching Joel playing football as it only seems like yesterday our Sundays were taken up with watching the boys playing.

Roast chicken here too.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Lovely and sunny just hoping it will warm up a bit as I'm frozen.
I made some lovely homemade soup yeaterday so we will be finishing that off for lunch with some crusty bread, then pasta for dinner tonight I think.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright but cold this morning. Think we'll have breakfast on the beach though as I'm sure the van will be there Not much planned. Bit of reading to do for my essay for Uni and that's about it. Have a good Sunday all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Good Morning Cuz

And a sunny one it is too...............Plus I have a huge rat caught in my trap, now I just need to figure out what to do with it

Morning Shane xxx

Morning All xxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all
Been overcast but humid here again, boys got a lovely walk along the river today, I thought Scratch was going in which meant OH was going in after him (about a four foot drop into the water) but it never happened
Had a lovely Sunday, I hope you all have a great day too, no matter the activities planned
Afternoon Emma

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright but cold this morning. Think we'll have breakfast on the beach though as I'm sure the van will be there Not much planned. Bit of reading to do for my essay for Uni and that's about it. Have a good Sunday all
Morning J

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz

And a sunny one it is too...............Plus I have a huge rat caught in my trap, now I just need to figure out what to do with it

Morning Shane xxx

Morning All xxxxx
Morning Steph
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Dry, bright and blooming cold here too!! Going to spend the day decorating... the things we do to sell our house eh?!!! Someone is very interested, they have just got to sell their own first... hope its not to long await, as we have already lost out on a property we loved so much we put ours up for.... oh well we will see.
Have a great day all, stay warm!!
Claire xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Dry, bright and blooming cold here too!! Going to spend the day decorating... the things we do to sell our house eh?!!! Someone is very interested, they have just got to sell their own first... hope its not to long await, as we have already lost out on a property we loved so much we put ours up for.... oh well we will see.
Have a great day all, stay warm!!
Claire xx
Morning Claire
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >