Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 09:19 AM

Premier Easy Walk Harness

http://www.premier.com/View.aspx?pag...uctdescription
Hello
Does anyone use these? I've ordered one for Mya as her Halti harness is on it's last legs, does anyone else use these?
Also for those that do can you let them off lead for a run in the field with it on or does it need to be taken off?
I could leave the Halti body harness on with no problem but this looks like a more snug fit so wondered if it should be removed?
Thank you xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I know someone that uses one, they would recommend it, it should be taken off for running etc, they keep it on though.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 09:27 AM
cheers for that, I'll take it off when we get to the field then just in case
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2009, 09:29 AM
I use to use one on Ollie they are very good. He always wears his harness when on a free run because I always keep a long line attached and it has always been fine for him.

I did find though it rubbed the fur away under his arm pits, his harness ow has fleece covers and that has helped a lot.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
ah that's great, thanks Lynn. I only ordered it yesterday afternoon and it's just arrived!! Fantastic service! I've got some fleece covers I can take off a rubbish no-pull harness I got from Pets at Home so I'll get sewing tonight
Can't wait to try it out
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 04:29 AM
Yep - would reccomend to a lot of people (I do actually on a regular basis!)

They are very easy to take on and off so not too much hassle when you want to removie it for a walk.

Good luck with it.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Hmmm, I'm finding I don't have as much control as I did with the halti harness... I'll try again at lunch time and see. She's fine when we don't see anything exciting walks beautifully, just when a frog hops along the pavement etc
Agree though, perfectly easy to take on and off. I actually leave it on along the canal when she's off lead as she just plods and sniffs, it's in the field and lunch time I will need to take it off
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Nope, no better at lunch time. In fact she was so bad I just took the harness off and clipped her lead to her collar and hey presto she walked perfectly on lead I am sooo shocked at this... We didn't bump into anything/anyone exciting though so i'm gonna do some extra work and see if she can just wear a normal collar and lead
Hurray!!
Though boo on the other hand as I've just wasted £14 on another harness I won't use...
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Sorry it hasn't worked as well as you would've liked.

How about selling it on ebay?
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2009, 02:08 PM
I could open my own shop with the gadgets I've bought and not used but thanks, I never thought about that. Ebay here I come
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >