Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2009, 09:22 PM

Ozzie the pacifist

Yesterday Oz had a staff cross in his face growling like mad Oz pumped him self up stood over the staff and fronted him out no growling no barking just stared down on him till the staff ran off .. i have never seen him react like that ....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2009, 05:34 AM
What an excellent reaction! Well done Ozzie!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Well done Ozzie, bet the staff x felt stupid when it had to back down .
Milo nearly got eaten by a staff x as we walked past tesco a couple of days ago. The owner was very nice and apologetic though, unlike the one last year whos staff, again as we were walking past tesco, ran over threw Milo in the air (milo was on his lead) and as I grabbed Milo before it could get him again it took the sleeve out of my jacket. The chavvy owners just laughed, thinking it was hilarious .
Perhaps I should stop walking near tesco or borrow Ozzie
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Ozzie and Snoop always bodyguard my terrier ..lol i think some dogs get a shock when the try to push her about and they jump to her rescue .lol....
Emax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2009, 12:34 PM
A female Akita did similar to my dog the other day. She was with another dog (female bullmastiff) and my dog got a bit over excited playing and scared the bullmastiff. The Akita ran over and just lent her chest against my boys shoulder as if to say "can you feel how strong I am little boy do you really want to play like that" Max went all submissive, calmed himself down and started playing nicely again, they all had great games for the rest of the walk. As she was twice his size I think he made the right choice