Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-04-2010, 03:47 PM

Monty has had a busy weekend!!

Hey all

Hope you have all had a good Easter weekend, sorry to those that had to work! I did but only for a couple of hours yeserday!

Monty has had a fab busy weekend, on Saturday while I took my brothers out (OH was away) he went to stay with my Dad and he went for a long over 2 hour walk and had a good play!! Then on Saturday night we stayed at my sister's and he played with her Black Lab Blake, then we went to the field yesterday morning for an hour with Blake and Carly (sis) then to the Beach for a long walk, he hardly slept over the 2 days!!

OH is back now and his Dad and partner (and dog) are down so we went to a car-boot this morning and again to the beach!!! He is pooped now and is lying on his back with his legs in the air snoring his head off lol!! He must need to catch up on at least 10hours sleep hehe!!

I only wish I had pics to share, sorry all!!

So have you all had a lovely weekend????
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi Amy my goodness Monty has been a busy little chap. I hope all is going well with Monty and Holly , no doubt he wil be to tired to bother her too much tonight
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Thanks Mini

Yes Monty and Holly are getting on much better thanks for your help yesterday!!

He is no longer annoying her so much and doesn't try and play so much and they are being a lot more relaxed with eachother, they are both flat out sleeping at the moment!
Carly 82
New Member!
Female 

05-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Thanks Mini

Yes Monty and Holly are getting on much better thanks for your help yesterday!!

He is no longer annoying her so much and doesn't try and play so much and they are being a lot more relaxed with eachother, they are both flat out sleeping at the moment!
Haha I found you!!!
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Carly 82 View Post
Haha I found you!!!
Hello Sis

Isn't it funny that I have been talking about u and Blake!!

labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Hiya

Please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't Monty only 5 months old? if so, walking for over 2 hours is way too much for a dog of his age...
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Hiya

Please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't Monty only 5 months old? if so, walking for over 2 hours is way too much for a dog of his age...
Hi Labradork,

Monty is 6 months old, and yes I know 2 hours seems a lot but he isn't always walked for 2 hours and the times that he has been he is never walked much the day after, yesterday he went out only for an hour for the day!

If Monty seemed tired on the walks I would not continue with him, however I feel he would be quite happy to go all day, and I have thought about his legs and all before which is why it isn't often he gets walked for this length of time!

But thanks for the warning!