Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:44 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

An absolutely beautiful day greeted me this morning – glorious sunshine and clear blue skies. Definitely time to put some washing out

Roxy has a “reaction” to the AB’s she’s on, so I have kept the downstairs carpet covered in towels as a much needed safety measure. This morning she came upstairs, which is unusual in itself, and left me two lovely presents on the stair carpet…….. bless (I think)

Roast chicken for lunch – yummy!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Its soo hot here already, I think the poor doggies are going to suffer in this heat today. I think the paddling pool had better be filled again.
Shady is mean't to be going over to her field for a run at 10am but too hot to travel her in the car and let her run around, so have changed it for 6pm tonight, but may even be too hot then.
Poor Roxy, hope her tummy settles soon on the abs.
Have a good day everyone and slap on that suncream.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Good Morning Cuz XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A beautiful morning here, abit frought with two cats trying to put the dogs in thier places....think cats didn't want to get up so early... One FS followng me downstairs like me and my shadow at 7am and Bruce bashing a huge chew around the house. No peace for the wicked
Wait till later I am going over the allotment ...alone....Pats having FS

Morning Sis, Daughter, Shane XXXXX

Morning Everyone XXXXXXXX
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:26 AM
morning all
beautiful day here so washing has just finished the first load. off to a booty in a bit but blackie will be staying home in the cool with back door open.

have a good one all
sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another glorious day here as well. Just having another coffee and think we'll head out to the marshes with Cassie. She can have a paddle in the lake and a mooch around then may stop for breakfast at the burger van on the beach! My chores are all done so a lovely lazy day for me today. Have a good Sunday everyone. Sorry to hear about Roxy's reaction to the AB's Vicki. Hope she feels better soon. xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:05 AM
morning vicki morning every one .
faby day have a good one . hope roxy feels better soon vicky .
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Morning all....

Off to groom a terrier (of mixed origin) this morning...no matter how I run from the grooming side of things it always seems to catch up with me.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday
xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sorry to hear Roxy has had a reaction to the AB's hope it clears up soon.

Sunny and hot already so only short walk with Ollie this morning he didn't want to be out in too long sensible boy that he is.

Having breakfast then off to look round a large new camping shop that has opened just down the road, then just pottering for the rest of the day.

at todays gem, have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Its soo hot here already, I think the poor doggies are going to suffer in this heat today. I think the paddling pool had better be filled again.
Shady is mean't to be going over to her field for a run at 10am but too hot to travel her in the car and let her run around, so have changed it for 6pm tonight, but may even be too hot then.
Poor Roxy, hope her tummy settles soon on the abs.
Have a good day everyone and slap on that suncream.
Mornign Bev

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A beautiful morning here, abit frought with two cats trying to put the dogs in thier places....think cats didn't want to get up so early... One FS followng me downstairs like me and my shadow at 7am and Bruce bashing a huge chew around the house. No peace for the wicked
Wait till later I am going over the allotment ...alone....Pats having FS

Morning Sis, Daughter, Shane XXXXX

Morning Everyone XXXXXXXX
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
beautiful day here so washing has just finished the first load. off to a booty in a bit but blackie will be staying home in the cool with back door open.

have a good one all
sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another glorious day here as well. Just having another coffee and think we'll head out to the marshes with Cassie. She can have a paddle in the lake and a mooch around then may stop for breakfast at the burger van on the beach! My chores are all done so a lovely lazy day for me today. Have a good Sunday everyone. Sorry to hear about Roxy's reaction to the AB's Vicki. Hope she feels better soon. xx
Morning J

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
morning vicki morning every one .
faby day have a good one . hope roxy feels better soon vicky .
Morning Tracey

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Morning all....

Off to groom a terrier (of mixed origin) this morning...no matter how I run from the grooming side of things it always seems to catch up with me.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday
xxx
Morning Hannah

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sorry to hear Roxy has had a reaction to the AB's hope it clears up soon.

Sunny and hot already so only short walk with Ollie this morning he didn't want to be out in too long sensible boy that he is.

Having breakfast then off to look round a large new camping shop that has opened just down the road, then just pottering for the rest of the day.

at todays gem, have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

Sitting in the morning sun,
I'll be sitting til the evening comes

A glorious lazy day here after yesterday's exertions
We uncovered the tip of a honey bee colony so I phoned a bee-keeper for advice. He asked how many did you see? About 30-40 I said. Then leave it alone he told me, there could be up to 40,000 bees in there!
We're leaving it alone, we're not silly
We're waiting for the call as to when he can come and deal with it. Until then, its enjoy the weather and a good book !

have a great day everyone x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >