Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:22 PM

College Horses!!

Here are some of my fave horses from college! Well the ones that stick in my mind!
Spent 2 years doing a National Diploma in Horse Management! Had the time of my Life!!
(And am pleased to say I passed with Distinction Distinction Distinction! (best grade achievable) And also got my British Horse Society Stages 1 & 2 and Riding Road Safety! Not bad for a girl that was written off due to lack of Confidence!!!)

Rani
My Favourite ever ever horse!!

Moose
Can be an absolute Nutter, but had fun jumping her!!

Big Guiness (We had a Big & a Little Guiness)
Gentle Giant! Fun to jump and great on the flat!!

Alfie
I think He'd quite like to be a cat curled up in front of the fire! Goes hell for leather cross country though!!

Jane
The pony you love to hate!
Can be great when she was in the right mood!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Sarah xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Well done you, and they are all stunning beauties! I'm a horsey girl myself but I only did BHS Parts 1 and 2 at evening classes, and the hour in the classroom got sooooo boring in the end I just gave up. I had a 16h2" ID/Tb from a 3yr old right up to 21 years old which is quite something for a TB, and he taught me a lot, mostly, how to stay onboard!! So glad you got through it all, and I wish you luck if you're going to make a career out of it, it's hard work, but job satisfaction is guaranteed!!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:38 PM
I had the oppurtunity to take my stage 3, but didnt feel my riding was quite up it! I had a bad accident on a friends horse about 5/6 years ago, (she bolted on a road and then fell on my knee!) and its taken me that long to be able to ride any horse and jump bigger than about 2'6! But I'm there! Just need to find somewhere to ride!

Need to get the guts to talk to the people that regularly ride past my house! But I'm a big old chicken! And feel silly stopping them when they are strolling past!!! haha!!

Sarah xxx