Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2009, 10:20 PM

family fall out

went round to my mum and dad's after dog training...they have been down in london for the weekend visiting my dad's side of the family: auntie,uncle and cousins plus my granny who is in a nursing home down there.

my mum was very upset and angry as by chance this morning looked through my aunts and uncles wedding album...only to find no piccy of herself in there (everyone else was though apparently)

myself and dad have tried to console her...but with no sucess...she is addament that her sister/brother in laws have done it deliberatly/have no second thought about her...which is totally unture

my mum would not let me ring them to explain...so unsure what to do next...should i just let it blow over...and not mention it again...i cant ring my aunt...as my mum would just get more angry and upset....
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:57 AM
If it was me i would ring and explain to your aunt, but its not me so maybe just let it all blow over? theres not much you can do if she wont let you phone your aunt so that she can at least explain herself
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm not sure what I would do, maybe just be there to support your Mum x