Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 06:45 AM

Morning all - yuk!

Morning all

Suzanne was in by 10.30 (phew) – she has an inner ear infection, and her doc is claiming there’s nothing they can do (?) She has some tablets to dissolve on her gum if she starts to feel dizzy or nauseous again. Odd – I thought ABs would be the answer….

Anyhoo, I started early, so was home by 3.15. Mind you, my poor dogs had been on their own for hours – I felt soooo guilty. Hopefully things will be back to normal today

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (sorry!):
Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.
"How was he killed?" asked one detective.
"With a golf gun," the other detective replied. "A golf gun?!
What is a golf gun?" "I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Weather is wet and windy here this morning. AB's are what are prescribed for ear infections Vicki, I should know. Think she needs a second opinion myself! Yesterday was a train wreck at work and the rest of the week doesn't look like improving Will be glad when it's over. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Weather is wet and windy here this morning. AB's are what are prescribed for ear infections Vicki, I should know. Think she needs a second opinion myself! Yesterday was a train wreck at work and the rest of the week doesn't look like improving Will be glad when it's over. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning J - know the feeling re work, hon. I'm in a meeting today and in it too are ar*ehole1 and ar*ehole2. Should be interesting......

x0x0x

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Morning Hun
Morning All
Morning Shane.

Snowed over night quite a heavy downfall, just looked out just started snowing again.

Just listening that the school are open.....just heard they are...great.

Stay safe everyone and be happy.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning J - know the feeling re work, hon. I'm in a meeting today and in it too are ar*ehole1 and ar*ehole2. Should be interesting......

x0x0x

Yep, I've got a meeting with ar*ehole1 today myself, can't wait
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Wuffs, morning everyone!

Another foul wet and windy day today but am up bright an early and looking forward to work! We're going to attempt leaving Woody in the kitchen AND hallway today to see if that makes him happier (he gnawed the kitchen wall yesterday and I felt so guilty!).

Just made our packed lunches - grilled halloumi, avocado and mayo in cheese topped baps today, with an apple and some grapes. Not particularly healthy but yum all the same.

Good luck with the arseholes today ;o)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Hun
Morning All
Morning Shane.

Snowed over night quite a heavy downfall, just looked out just started snowing again.

Just listening that the school are open.....just heard they are...great.

Stay safe everyone and be happy.
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Yep, I've got a meeting with ar*ehole1 today myself, can't wait
*hugs* hon - we should start a "Ban the ar*ehole" society......

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Wuffs, morning everyone!

Another foul wet and windy day today but am up bright an early and looking forward to work! We're going to attempt leaving Woody in the kitchen AND hallway today to see if that makes him happier (he gnawed the kitchen wall yesterday and I felt so guilty!).

Just made our packed lunches - grilled halloumi, avocado and mayo in cheese topped baps today, with an apple and some grapes. Not particularly healthy but yum all the same.

Good luck with the arseholes today ;o)
Morning Em - lunch sounds fab!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki and Jackie (Shane xxx) and everyone

What a night! I've never heard rain like it, buckets of it and the town is flooded nearby, but our village is ok. Getting ready to take dogs out, I had a lie in up to 6.20 this morning things are on the up! Can hardly walk again this morning, done something to my hip which is agony, hey ho, gotta get on with it I suppose

Hope things go ok for you two today at work, so glad I don't have to suffer that any longer myself, but you have my sympathy Have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet wet wet here today we have a couple of small lakes on the field at the front of our house today, so the roads again for Ollie and me. At least they won't be slippery today.
Think I prefer our weather to the weather the poor Australians are suffering at the moment.
Mums today as she is now home from Gills.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Morning all.Icey here this morning but dry. Good weather for getting the roof finished I say.....

Not much on for me today but after the weekend I do need some calm days. I have a meeting this morning but after that i am free for a while till pick up.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >