Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2007, 05:47 PM

OUTRAGED!!!Rape of 10 year old girl

I have just watched the news on B.B.C.1 re a 10 year old girl who was raped by a 26 year old man. The judge gave the man a 2 year sentence of which they reckon he will serve 4 months. THE REASON: The judge said the girl looked older, more like 16 and was precocious and dressed provocatively. Now I don't like some of the clothes that younger kids are being allowed to wear but that should never never be the reason for someone to excuse a rape of a 10 year old or anyone else for that matter
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 05:49 PM
What????? That is beyond belief! And even if she had been older - so what????
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Unbelievable
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 05:57 PM
I couldn't believe it when he said she looked older, so does that mean if you rape a woman above the age of consent that is a lesser crime? Rape is rape and should be treated seriously, if they took these blokes off the street for a long time and left them in the normal prison not in their own special wing to 'protect' them then I doubt many would do it again.
Becky
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Dreadful.,,,,,,
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 06:10 PM
This is an outrage!!!

Another f**k up of our so called judicial system... poor little love she will be affected for life.

We need to castrate these sickos so they can never violate another innocent again!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I couldn't believe this. So many things wrong about it. 10 years old - not even at secondary school yet. Some f***ing justice
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 06:21 PM
How awful, no matter how old or what she was wearing doesn't mean he could just go and help himself.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 06:49 PM
That is terribly shocking, it doesn't matter if she was running down the street in the nud, how can you excuse that? Even if she was 16 it is inexcuseable anyway so how could he have gotten off lighter because she 'looked' older. Is it ok to rape older girl/teens/women then? NO.

Disgusting, this system has never been one i've agreed with.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 06:56 PM
This IMO is a disgrace,yes some parents should think before allowing their kids out dressed as they do.In todays society this is what goes on and this guy gets off lightly due to it, doesn't mean it's right for him to do this to anyone far less a kid.
It's all excuses for this predator coz thats all he is and may I remind everyone, there are a lot more like him out there.Maybe parents around the country should take heed to ensure it never happens to theirs.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >