Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 04:49 PM

What could this be?

I have this strange sensation in my groin/pelvis, it is like a burning ache, its not all the time, but comes and goes... I have had it on and off for a few years... I have mentioned it to a nurse (when it first started) and she said it could be my pelvis shifting? There is no bulge, so no hernia (I hope, as I dont want another, I have a hiatus!!) I can walk and jog with the dogs... any ideas?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Oooerrr sounds weird..it's not your appendix grumbling is it? My sister had pains in that area for many months before the appendix finally went.

Fingers crossed its nothing to worry about xxx
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 07:40 PM
If you have polycystic ovaries it could be them. I get it quite a lot. They even took my perfectly ok appendix out as they thought it was that!! I still get them now and i have no appendix!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
If you have polycystic ovaries it could be them. I get it quite a lot. They even took my perfectly ok appendix out as they thought it was that!! I still get them now and i have no appendix!!
Ooh yes, I have those, pretty bad according to the scan.. But they never said I could get this burning ache, but it would make sense...
I hope its not the start of appendicitis though... thanks Sheree, you know I'm a worry wort!!