Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 07:34 AM

Morning Dailey Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good Morning everyone, Quite lively on d.a.d. last night.

Hope Lauryn gets on ok at school today! Eileen hope you get your new loo sorted out upstairs too.

Lynn, hope your boiler behaves itself today.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm, it is b cold here. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all. A very dark and chilly morning again.
I still haven't caught up on yesterdays thread, so I must go and read through that.
I hope you are all well. My knee is dreadful today, Brian has offered to do the shopping on his own and I might let him
See you all later x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning Moyra cold and dry here today.
Hope all poorlies feeling better today. Hope the treatment for Lauryn works Mandy and that your loo flushes today Eileen.

Boiler not behaving itself pressure nearly at 3 this morning after being turned off all night. It certainly seems to have a life of its own. Waiting for pressure to drop then will see if I can get any heat for the radiators.
Griff know about the smudging have burnt some oils for this and bought some sage sticks not smudged yet but have burnt one.
Did this at my other house with white sage given me by my neighbour. Long story but she had some paranormal stuff going on and is a medium so gave me some to protect my house although she did bless all the houses in the near vicinity. Its an interesting but long story maybe one for d.a.d tonight.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Morning Nippy Jen sorry your knee is so bad (((hugs))) and hope it recovers soon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Good idea Jenny, my ankle is still bad and I twisted my knee on the way back from walking Amber this morning so that is now. Hope your knee will improve as the day goes on.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Yes Lynn, must get some sage sticks for this flat I think. I recommended them to a friend for her home years ago, don't know why I never considered using them here.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Morning, everyone. Will be heading in for surgery at 8 this morning. Have to arrive at 6, though. It's about 4:20 now so have some time to relax before I go. Mother wanted to stay and wait, but I told her she could go as I won't be out until like 1 or later this afternoon. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great day, everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Morning,
the sage sticks do pong a bit Lol, my dad thought i had completely lost the plot but there was that much bad stuff going on with me i had to try..... might get another one actually
Moyra and Nippy, hope your knees are soon better
Lynn, sorry the boiler has been up to no good again...nearly friday now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Best wishes for today Myra.
Its not as cold as I thought out there today when I walked Dillon. Almost home and next doors cat decided to sit on the pavement outside theirs. I was nearly choking Dillon to hang onto him as he always feels the need to say hello then when the cat runs we do too. Anyway made it just.

Boiler going but turned it off the pressure is almost hitting 3 bars way too high do not want it blowing up. Bit worried about using it now. Engineer here tomorrow so sure I can hang on another day.

Off to do my sage stick smudging in a moment hopefully it will rid any gremlins.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Morning all. Chilly out but sun shining so that has got to make some people feel better. Hm sage smudging, wonder what gordonmac will say about them?
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »