View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 04:25 PM

rspca on tv yesterday (wed) is this right?

i watched rspca on the frontline yesterday, wed afternoon.

i was amazed when this guy admitted to kicking his dog, a german shepherd, on tv, the dog wee'd on his bed so he really kicked it alot then put it in a crate as punishment......she said to him something like 'i bet you did it really hard to' and he replied 'well these dogs are breed for that she can take a hell of a lot more i can give i promise you that'

he also said he got the dog to protect his flat to bite people and it 'doesnt even do that'

he got the dog out of the crate and it literally crawled on its belly torwards him in fear & was extremly submissive..........

Now! shouldnt they take the dog? he open admited that the dog needs to know itsa place and he does it by kicking it hard! he didnt give a toss about the dog, so shouldnt they take it?

she said that he needsto learn and will soon get fed up with them coming to check on the dog........well if he gets fed up hell prob give it away not look after it more?!

shouldnt he go to court for animal cruelty? i cant beleive she jsut told him not to do it?! im amazed!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I can't believe that either???? There IS a law stating cruelty against animals is not allowed, so what are they talking about???!!!! Maybe like any other law, they actually have to SEE him kicking his poor dog! I wish I could, then I could give him a kick where the sun don't shine!!!!!
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2007, 04:46 PM
just cannot beleive it, i used to have gsd's they are such gentle giants, who trust you, and love you unconditionly,,,urggggggggggggggggggg i hope it turns on him and bites his tackle off, surely the rspca will have to take that poor dog a gsd is not bred to have the living crap kicked out of them, my simba once let a burglar in our house, and pinned they guy up,,,no he was not about too bite him, he was stood on his hind legs licking this git who just walked into our house, my OH ran downstairs luckily the guy who broke in did not know what too do as simba pinned him..lmao he was a useless gaurd dog, but if i had him out walking with me, and someone came up to me and tapped me on the back to say hi mate,,he would growl to warn them he did not like that, my kids would pull him about and he would just lie there and mouth them gently never ever did he mark my kids and they were little tikes then. No dog is bred to have the crap kicked into them......my blood is boiling and i am so glad i never saw that.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Sadly where the RSPCA are concerned I can well believe it. They seem to be very inconsistant as to what is cruelty.
Becky
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I've seen that particular episode too, sickens you doesn't it?

I cannot understand why someone who openly admits cruelty like this is given any other chances to improve their behaviour, he should have been arrested and charged with animal cruelty.

Poor dog, it is criminal what some 'owners' do
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

RSPCA, says it all....
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 05:07 PM
well im glad it wasnt jsut me! i cant stop thinking about it! i told my partner who knows nothing about the rspca/animal cruelty, and his first words were 'well i guess there taking him to court and taking the dog foff of him,?'

i was like no..........she wrote a note!

there were witness's and he admitted it!

annie-marie, im glad im not the only one whose seen that episode! i just cant get over it! the dog was so scared
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Sadly where the RSPCA are concerned I can well believe it. They seem to be very inconsistant as to what is cruelty.
Becky

Agree with you 100% Becky
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 09:16 PM
For everyone that is worried about that GSD Ring up the RSPCA and find out how its doing if enough of us ring with our concerns maybe they will go and check it out again.

And hopefully make a better decision this time.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
For everyone that is worried about that GSD Ring up the RSPCA and find out how its doing if enough of us ring with our concerns maybe they will go and check it out again.

And hopefully make a better decision this time.
well i think this programme was filmed within the last 2 years? i cant see it being much earlyer?

i will do tom actually, they prob wont have a clue what im on about?!