Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 05:18 PM

Leon Has Gone Crazy!

I can't do a thing with him, Clive wasn't around and Leon needed to go out so I hobbled round to the allotments with him and then back home.

I suddenly saw the lady that owns Lottie Boxer outside our house, she had seen us in the distance and popped round to see if Leon was ok. She hadn't seen us for a while and was worried something had happened to him, such a nice lady.

Anyway, as I opened the door Lottie strolled in, straight over to Leons food bowl and snorted up the dregs that were in there, had a drink of water and proceeded to investigate. Leon wouldn't normally tolerate another dog in such close confines, although he has really improved lately, but he was so excited that she had come to visit and was bouncing around like a puppy.

Since she has left he is whinging, keeps running to the door, grabbing Tiger to try to get me to take him out again, which I can't manage so Clive will have to do it when he gets home...methinks Leon is crazy in love with Lottie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Awwww poor Leon.

So will Clive get to Lotties house with Leon then have too stop dead in his tracks and Leon can go and find his lovely Lottie ?
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh norty Leon.... but hey wait a minute... what about his love for Codee
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww thats wonderful. I love the way he has changed so much....see all he needed was a good looking woman LOL
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww poor Leon.

So will Clive get to Lotties house with Leon then have too stop dead in his tracks and Leon can go and find his lovely Lottie ?
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh norty Leon.... but hey wait a minute... what about his love for Codee
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Awwwwwwwwwww thats wonderful. I love the way he has changed so much....see all he needed was a good looking woman LOL
Thanks ladies...Clive took him out, he did a quick tiddle and rushed back home to make sure his mummy hadn't left home He is a nitwit that dog

On a brighter note, he made friends with a beautiful old lurcher this morning and a dear little yorkie on his second walk, he really seems to have gotten over this fear anxiety...I do hope it lasts as its lovely to see him making new friends in his twilight years